Attachments you're glad you bought

/ Attachments you're glad you bought #1  

milkman

Elite Member
Ky. Between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank
Tractor
BX2200, BCS 735
We need this to compliment the other thread. Way up on my list is the Pats Easy Change, but they wouldn't be nearly as easy to use with out the Telescoping Stabilizers. I'm sure I'll think of some others.

/ Attachments you're glad you bought #2  
Two are easy...

Tooth Bar and Belly Pan for my BX23

Both add a lot to the capabilities of this stout SCUT...

/ Attachments you're glad you bought #3  
Best Attachment Ever = EA Wicked Grapple! :D

Second best = steering wheel spinner - and it's a close second...

Wicked.jpg

Clearing deadfall 1 resize.jpg

/ Attachments you're glad you bought #4  
#1 FEL
#2 Backhoe

Rare or almost never used. Gannon & post hole digger.

/ Attachments you're glad you bought
Two are easy...

Tooth Bar and Belly Pan for my BX23

Both add a lot to the capabilities of this stout SCUT...

The belly pan has saved my fan now for more than ten years. Another attachment that has been used and abused is my 3PH trailer mover with welded chain hook. I use it to drag trees out to use for firewood.

/ Attachments you're glad you bought
   / Attachments you're glad you bought #7  
Bush hog, tiller, box blade, tooth bar, mechanical thumb, belly plates (too soon old, and too late smart...) Mark's adjustable 3-pt stabilizers...

Z.

Last edited:
   / Attachments you're glad you bought #8  
In the order I bought them: loader, bush hog, Pats easy hitch, angle blade, tooth bar, * Mahindra tool handler, brody knob, Paumco quick spade, Rankin front loader forks, (adapted to attach to 3pt hitch for heavier loads). landscape rake with gauge wheels, canopy, back hoe, mechanical thumb added later. The thumb doubles the use of the back hoe, 3pt log splitter, pine straw rake.

*The tool handler is Mahindra's device which attaches to the loader arms, and allows a quick change of bucket or forks.

Things I've used the least: quick spade, angle blade. Things most used: loader bucket with and without tooth bar, back hoe, bush hog, forks, rakes, and log splitter.

/ Attachments you're glad you bought #9  
2 is easy. Wicked Grapple and the brush hog
Resized.jpg

/ Attachments you're glad you bought #10  
Well, if we're counting loaders, then I guess that's at the top of the list. After that, pallet forks, my Farmi 351 skidding winch, and this one I just brought home:

rps20170528_185106_991.jpg
I'm very excited about that one!