Older Kubota parts

/ Older Kubota parts #1  

chriswheeler

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 970TLB,
Looking at a very small Kubota 1610, older tractor that needs lots of work. I'm wondering if there is a on line discount parts dealer for these, something like Hoye does with Yanmar parts. I'd like to look this one up and see how much the parts might end up costing before I seal the deal. I can come by the tractor very cheap, but if the repair parts are pricy, a good deal turns to a bad one fast. Thanks,
Chris

/ Older Kubota parts #2  
Kubota is very good about maintain stock for older tractors, I had to look up the 1610 as I wasn't familiar with that model, looks like it's was the predecessor to the BX series.

I haven't found a comprehensive online parts supplier for Kubota but companies like Messick's provide parts diagrams online and you can email a list of part numbers to get prices.

/ Older Kubota parts #3  
I just bought a new grille for my b9200d, which is pushing 30 years old. I was surprised it was available.

/ Older Kubota parts #4  
I have found some stuff on ebay for my 1982 B8200 . Kubota only sells a complete assy for a tie rod ($200) i got the ends for $23 each.

/ Older Kubota parts #5  
Drop by a Kub dealer and inquire about availability and cost of some of the parts you might need. I just revived my 30+ year old F-2000. There were no parts un available and even the starter was reasonable.

/ Older Kubota parts #6  
X2 on Messick's Web site. It offers a parts look up system, and pricing by part number, all online. And if you need to talk to a real person, the parts guys know their stuff, and a willing to help.