Purchasing a new BX23SLBR

/ Purchasing a new BX23SLBR
The place I purchased from had the quick connect bucket at their store and the one that didn't have the quick connect at a sister store. If I wanted the non disconnect I had to let them know by 12.00. So I posted on here trying to get some info for a quick decision because I had two hrs to decide. I went with the non-quick connect. Th bigger setback came when the dealership called at 5:45 to tell me there was no way I could get the middle mower for that tractor until fall. The mower itself has a serial number and is a separate item that is just not in stock anywhere. Because I can't get the mower I lose a 300.00 rebate Because the mower deck is considered an implement for that tractor. I have decided to get the tractor tomorrow and pay 300.00 more minus the cost of the deck and then buy the deck when mower comes in at end of year. I have a 60" zero turn so no big deal but a little upset over the 300.00 because that is not my fault they are not in stock or a warehouse. I also looked at the 2016 bx but liked the improvements the 2017 has. Thanks for all the advice. Ricky

Well I backed out of the deal on Saturday and really wanted some time to think over the whole situation of no mower deck being here until after the mowing season. The dealer wants 18,300 for tractor with FEL and Backhoe. Which I can finance for 0% and then when the mower deck gets here last this year I can just go up and purchase it for 2200.00. Is this something you guys would do? Or should I wait until the mower units get here and at that time the 0% interest may be gone. I have a cub cadet zero turn that was my dads before he passed away and I will always try and keep that lawnmower going because it was one of the few items he ever could afford and he was very proud of that little mower. Then I start thinking with not really needing the mower is the BX23SL what I really need. I only have a 1 acre yard but do own 50 acres with a cabin that I have to maintain a road on. I also have a ford 65 horse with a FEL at the farm but it has no backhoe. Any advice or words of wisdom?

/ Purchasing a new BX23SLBR #13  
Get the BX with the SSQA. The SSQA will always bring the money back as well as make it a quicker easier sell if and when you ever decide to sell it It, the SSQA is so handy when one starts utilizing more aspects of their tractor, like forks, grapple, etc. Things one never considers using/doing start coming up when one gets the machine. Since you have a Zero turn you'll rarely use the BX for mowing at your 1 acre. If you really need it for mowing and considering the other property, get a Rear Finish Mower. Order it all at one time and finance with delivery when it arrives.
Also, stop the time pressure and shop other dealers to find what you think you want now and for price comparison. Financing changes at the first of each month and rebates/incentives change so one may be financially ahead or behind by doing something before the beginning of next month or waiting. It's a gamble. The 0% usually stays but terms change and incentives change, like tha additional implements for cheap/below dealer cost.

/ Purchasing a new BX23SLBR #14  
Are there different model MMM`s for the BX23S...??? My dealer had several60" MMM`s in their stock for the BX`s.
So i`m just wondering why the OP is having a problem getting a MMM.

/ Purchasing a new BX23SLBR #15  
There should be 4 different MMM's available. The 54" and 60" finishing decks, and the 54" and 60" drive over decks.

/ Purchasing a new BX23SLBR #16  
Bet the Easy Over, or whatever they call them, are backorder.

/ Purchasing a new BX23SLBR #17  
I have a new deck off my BX-25 in my garage.if that is the hold up. I am in Mi. very reasonable.

/ Purchasing a new BX23SLBR #18  
I have a new deck off my BX-25 in my garage.if that is the hold up. I am in Mi. very reasonable.

I have a thumb off a BX25 never used for $250 in Somerset, Ky.:)

/ Purchasing a new BX23SLBR #19  
I also for vote for getting the quick connect. As models evolve and change in the future, you may not be able to purchase it later. I stuff like that and tire chains as money in the bank. If you ever need it, it literally could be a life saver.

Thanks guys. The mower I was talking about is the drive over and yes they are on backorder. I think I will wait until they become available before making a purchase. I also think I will get the quick connects also. Thanks again for all of your advice. Rick