Default Tractor Implements

Does anybody know of a good web site that discusses tractor implements, utilization and pricing?

Tractor
    L4310hst-loader-hydraulic top link

Default Re: Tractor Implements

Don, whats your questions? Might be able to get some great information right here. [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

As to your digging question, I buried both a Bobcat and a kubota more than once. So either one you can get stuck but the Bobcat will bury itself much quicker in much less mud. A loader with and without a toothbar is night and day. The tooth bar on any tractor really makes a difference in it's ability to bite into a load of dirt. If I had to choose between the two I would buy a hst Kubota. You can produce alot of loader work with the hst. Well worth the extra money.

Alot also boils down to the operator---seat time and knowing what the tractor can and can't do!!!
    Gordon

Default Re: Tractor Implements

Don,

The fact that you asked the question on this site makes me think that you haven't explored much here,... click on "forum home" - scroll down to "attatchments" click and read [img]/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif[/img] !!

There are tons of stuff scattered through all the threads on all the forums in this site. You will be reading for weeks, just to get a good idea of the breadth of topics on this site.

There are other tractor sites, but most here would probably agree that if you could pick only one, this is it! [img]/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Speaking for myself, I hardly have time to read the posts I select to read (not all-of-them), and being retired, I have more time than many members.

I know I seldom visit any of the other sites anymore, ... though I know there is good info to be found there too [img]/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif[/img] .

Like any "study", benefitting from what's here will take a "time investment", ... but I'm sure it will be time"well-spent".

Happy hunting [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Larry