New BX23s

/ New BX23s #11  
Congrat's on the new machine! A BX2380 followed me home this week, too! Too darn cute to shoo it away...

IMG_0238.JPG

/ New BX23s
Congrats. What do you plan to do with the third function? Highly recommend the Landpride 48" grapple, or are you going aftermarket?

Yes sir, that is exactly what I am anticipating on doing with it. I will get either the land pride 54 inch SSQA or the Everything Attachments 55 inch SSQA for it.

/ New BX23s
Congrat's on the new machine! A BX2380 followed me home this week, too! Too darn cute to shoo it away...

View attachment 513886

Oh awesome! I have 2 other tractors and this is the first brand new machine I have ever bought.

A quick story.....Came out to garage early this AM to pet it and she leaked hydraulic fluid on my floor!! Needless to say this was not the experience I was anticipating with a brand new purchase. Long story short, dealer swapped out tractors with me. Just brought me another one this evening about 30 minutes ago. When he got this one off the trailer and I was driving it and pressed the forward pedal the thing would die on me sporadically. It appears the seat safety switch was not making good contact......argh! Then I was playing with lights and the tail light was completely out. It was disconnected. I fixed that easily...but dang, brand new bota and two different ones had issues....albeit the second one was small issues.....but still....

/ New BX23s #17  
Oh awesome! I have 2 other tractors and this is the first brand new machine I have ever bought.

A quick story.....Came out to garage early this AM to pet it and she leaked hydraulic fluid on my floor!! Needless to say this was not the experience I was anticipating with a brand new purchase. Long story short, dealer swapped out tractors with me. Just brought me another one this evening about 30 minutes ago. When he got this one off the trailer and I was driving it and pressed the forward pedal the thing would die on me sporadically. It appears the seat safety switch was not making good contact......argh! Then I was playing with lights and the tail light was completely out. It was disconnected. I fixed that easily...but dang, brand new bota and two different ones had issues....albeit the second one was small issues.....but still....

Yea that would irritate me to no end.

/ New BX23s #18  
Looks like the BX's are flying out the door. Nice machine.

Two of the local dealers here cant even keep up with the sales demand of the BX23S. Both dealers said that kubota is spreading them around and its hit an miss when they`ll get another one or two in stock. They ARE surely selling like crazy in my area. Friend of mine had an older kubota, came over and checked mine out, he went down to his dealer and ordered one the next day. he wanted to get the incentives and ZREO percent financing, so he jumped on the deal and got locked into it before the deals ended. he also told me that the MMM is on backorder status as well. Sure seeing ALOT of these kubota`s around here in my area... most popular brand here.

/ New BX23s #19  

Holy crap, thats not like kubota to have issues like that. Dealer should have looked it over better during prep & setup, on BOTH machines.

/ New BX23s #20  

I've experienced that a couple of times over the years where a hyd fitting isn't quite tight enough. Remember one on the FEL arm started dripping in a few days, got my open end wrench and did a 1/8 turn and continued on my work. Apparently they have gorillas and wimps at Gainesville, Ga that don't quite get it tight or crank it down so tight it takes a breaker bar to loosen it, especially the filters is the gorilla guy. Dealers install the wheels, seats, FELs and BHs on most of the tractors and check fluids. The BX23s may come with FEL and BH installed but the dealer does not go over the entire assembled machine checking every nut and bolt.
PS For all of you BX guys....check that front drive hyd fluid when you get it and then again after 10 to 20 gours of use. There are hidden crevices in the system that require time and use to get them filled which has to be done by purchaser on new machines. Dealer can check and it's full before delivery but in a weeks use it will often times be a bit low. Nature of the BX beast.