New BX23s

/ New BX23s #31  
Congrats on the new machine. I have loved my BX25 through 1500 hours. Little things do happen along the line from factory assembly, dealer prep, and our use. I have had my share but all survivable. It takes too much seat time to drag it back to the dealer for little things that are warranty fixable but my 10 minutes fixing beats several days getting to dealer and back.

Not trying to rain on your parade but Safety is a big thing with me after 50 years in industrial construction. I noted in your trailer picture two stand outs: never tie down two metal items mating together w/o wood dunnage between the metal surfaces and lower the BH boom down to the deck before tie down. Tie down tractor first then the FEL and BH so there is no slack in any chain/strap. Possible I am crying wolf and you already have done such, but a friendly reminder never hurts and you do not want a newbie to copy your picture and get in trouble.

Again LOL and have fun. Aren't kids great when you give them a chance, Ron

/ New BX23s
Congrats on the new machine. I have loved my BX25 through 1500 hours. Little things do happen along the line from factory assembly, dealer prep, and our use. I have had my share but all survivable. It takes too much seat time to drag it back to the dealer for little things that are warranty fixable but my 10 minutes fixing beats several days getting to dealer and back.

Not trying to rain on your parade but Safety is a big thing with me after 50 years in industrial construction. I noted in your trailer picture two stand outs: never tie down two metal items mating together w/o wood dunnage between the metal surfaces and lower the BH boom down to the deck before tie down. Tie down tractor first then the FEL and BH so there is no slack in any chain/strap. Possible I am crying wolf and you already have done such, but a friendly reminder never hurts and you do not want a newbie to copy your picture and get in trouble.

Again LOL and have fun. Aren't kids great when you give them a chance, Ron

No problem and thanks for the advice. Funny thing is, the dealer did that wonderful loading job!