New BX23s

/ New BX23s #1  

Old Red

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota M6800 HDC
Good morning everyone, just posting up what followed me home from the dealer yesterday. Got the 3rd function remote, 48 inch LP BB, and backhoe.

This is my first SCUT. Going to use it on the rental properties and around house. Been interested in one of these things for years.

Attachments

• 2017-06-29 16.08.52.jpg
    2017-06-29 16.08.52.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 718
   / New BX23s #3  
LOL... isnt it funny how these little bota`s seem to follow us home. Its like somebody trained them to do just that...hahaha.

CONGRATS OP...!!! Nice trailer too...!!!!!

/ New BX23s #4  
Good luck with the new machine. By the way, are you posting this from Australia?

/ New BX23s #5  
Good luck with the new machine. By the way, are you posting this from Australia?

What makes you think australia, OP`s location says western kentucky.

If your talkin about GeneralLee, i would think oklahoma, maybe texas...???

/ New BX23s
The picture is upside down on the thumbnail but it goes right side up when I click on it. Does it turn the right way when you all click on it? I bet that is why he was asking...

/ New BX23s #7  
The picture is upside down on the thumbnail but it goes right side up when I click on it. Does it turn the right way when you all click on it? I bet that is why he was asking...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, yeah i didnt think of that.

/ New BX23s #8  
Congrats. What do you plan to do with the third function? Highly recommend the Landpride 48" grapple, or are you going aftermarket?