Here it is....New BX23S

/ Here it is....New BX23S #1  

General Lee

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota, L4400, BX1870
Some may have seen a couple recent threads of mine regarding Pricing and the backhoe capabilities .... Brought it home today

23S_zpsbxv0xvir.jpg

23S2_zpslirk6g50.jpg

First Stump

23s4_zpsliopcpsr.jpg

Third stump..... Check out the tap root on that little sucker

23s3_zpszesabul7.jpg

I removed 3 stumps in about 30 minutes. Nothing to crazy. Would have been faster if I was more proficient with the controls.

/ Here it is....New BX23S #2  
EXCELLENT`O there GeneralLee...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You sir, are gonna be very happy with that tractor. One thing i will say, you may want to boost the hydraulic pressure up to 1,950psi, you`ll be even happier with it. Factory hydraulic pressure is approximately 1,700 to 1,750psi. Another 200psi is a world of difference. Let me know if you want to know how to do it, i`ll be happy to walk you thru it. Or you can go to youtube and watch a video on how you do it. I have the hydraulic shim part numbers if you want them. Just gimme a shout.

Congrats, and enjoy that tractor...take care.

/ Here it is....New BX23S #4  
OH HAPPY DAY!!!! Always loved getting a new Kubota!!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool2:

/ Here it is....New BX23S #5  
Like memory lane for me ..... congrats.

/ Here it is....New BX23S #6  
Ah yes, fine looking machine that will give you much fun and pleasure while making your work easier.

/ Here it is....New BX23S #8  
Check front drive hyd fluid and then again after a week or so of use. Also check all nuts and bolts to ensure they are tight. Also helps you learn your machine.:thumbsup: Nature of the beast of new tractors, unlike new cars and trucks.

/ Here it is....New BX23S #9  
Awesome machine GL, congrat's! Been super impressed with mine so far (also new this week), just tractor w/FEL for me. Enjoy!

/ Here it is....New BX23S
Check front drive hyd fluid and then again after a week or so of use. Also check all nuts and bolts to ensure they are tight. Also helps you learn your machine.:thumbsup: Nature of the beast of new tractors, unlike new cars and trucks.

yes sir, already did and will do. I haven't reached your level yet, But this is my 4th Kubota lol.

Thank you all for the kind replies.