Loader FEL OPtions

/ FEL OPtions #1  

gary9959

Tractor
Kubota B2910
Hello I was advised to move my thread I have a Kubota B2910 tractor looking for any help for FEL for this tractor I have contacted Coldwater about a loader for my tractor he said 1900 plus shipping and I would have to build mid mount. I have contacted the local Kubota dealer he said 4800 for a new one installed thought that was a bit much since that is what I paid for tractor. Any help or suggestion's would be Great. Thanks in advance Gary.

/ FEL OPtions #2  
Looks like they stopped making them about 15 years ago. I'd just say $1900 seems pretty cheap for an end loader, almost too cheap. Sounds like you would have to make the mounts yourself also. Koyker (sp?) and Woods might make end loaders for you tractor also.

/ FEL OPtions #4  
Allied probably still makes the mounting kit and would have a loader for that tractor. I would think any Farm King dealer can still get Allied loaders. They have really lost there market share since moving to Fargo ND from Winnipeg Manitoba but is most because lack of R and D developing mounting kits for the new tractors. They used to make an excellent loader. Other option that I can think of is Quicke. google them.

/ FEL OPtions #5  
Bush Hog would be another option.
Ansung makes loaders for newer Kubota's but not sure if they have mounts for older tractors

/ FEL OPtions
Hey thanks for the replies I am leaning towards the Coldwater loader I have seen nothing but good replies from the people who have gotten a loader from them if anyone has bought one from them I would appreciate any info thanks again Gary.

/ FEL OPtions #7  
...I would have to build mid mount...
I would ask them if they have any plans, parts list etc. for the sub-frame (mid mount)...
I'm not familiar with their loaders but I would think it is going to take some cutting and boring of some fairly heavy steel...curious...