Mowing Nother Rookie Question.......

/ Nother Rookie Question....... #1  

gltrap54

Silver Member
Tractor
B3200 Kubota
B3200 with a 6' MMM that has me stumped......... Left side raises fine but the right side barely comes up..... The manual is little help.... The lift links are both adjusted correctly & I just can't seem to grasp the problem..... Any ideas?

/ Nother Rookie Question....... #2  
The under carriage linkage had to come apart or bent. Is the 3 point hitch operating correctly?

/ Nother Rookie Question.......
The under carriage linkage had to come apart or bent. Is the 3 point hitch operating correctly?

Sure glad one person took the time to post here Jeff, otherwise it might have been awhile before the light came on! I'm just a little red faced (no a lot)..... When you mentioned the 3 point, it finally dawned on me that earlier in the spring, I had cut a waterway with my box scraper & had failed to return my 3 point to the level position..... I was hooking up my boom sprayer today & leveled my 3 point & what do ya know, the MMM raises properly! Geeeeeze!:ashamed:

/ Nother Rookie Question....... #4  
Glad to hear it was something simple.

/ Nother Rookie Question....... #5  
Whew... I was just fixing to go into some elaborate post telling you all the many things that could be wrong...lol,
Glad it worked out! Getting forgetful is always fun!!
David from .... ugh where was that at?

/ Nother Rookie Question.......
Whew... I was just fixing to go into some elaborate post telling you all the many things that could be wrong...lol,
Glad it worked out! Getting forgetful is always fun!!
David from .... ugh where was that at?

Mid 60s here & becoming more forgetful by the day, David :confused2:.... My 8/9 year old B3200 has about 400 hours on it, most of those from mowing, so I couldn't imagine anything serious being wrong.......

/ Nother Rookie Question....... #7  
Passed the six oh mark a couple years ago, but haven't gotten to the "mid" part yet...
Keep on mowing, being safe and double check everything!!
David from jax