BX Bashers BE Warned!!!

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #52  
Looks like your right tire is a tad low /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #53  
I think the positive thing about the "bashers" coming out is that it helps me identify folks here that I would just assume ignore. When I first saw the post title, my first thought was "or what your going to beat me up" I had to laugh a little but being unaware or interested in the BX posts, I must plead being naive to the degree of "bashing" the BX gets.

"Better to be silent and appear stupid then to open my mouth and remove all doubt." /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #55  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I thought that FORD meant:)</font>

Didja now? Well..... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #56  
milkman,

I've tried, but I can't do it... so tell me, how'd you get the server to accept a photo showing your tractor's actual size? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #57  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( milkman,

I've tried, but I can't do it... so tell me, how'd you get the server to accept a photo showing your tractor's actual size? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

)</font>

OK that is just plain old funny. And you are right, the tractor is pretty close to actual size. But the bull those balls came from was pretty small.

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #58  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Jim, nice dog! )</font>

Ditto on the dog, bet he could care less what tractor you got as long as he gets to run along beside it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif. J

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #59  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If this is what you're talkin about, I haven't seen any of these on the other orange, or the blue, or the green /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Dang those are big. I finnally found a reason to trade in the BX! How big do I need to go to get a tractor with a set like that! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif