BX Bashers BE Warned!!!

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
I just started to respond to another BX bashing thread, but for some reason it has vaporized between the time I typed and posted. Below is my response. The material requested is still needed because these people just won't give up. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

</font><font color="blue" class="small">(
Is this just another one of the bash the BX threads??? If so, I have a 5 gallon pail of tar and I need a bag of feathers to finish off these turkeys that come to the Kubota forums just to start a fight. Anyone have some turkey feathers to give me for the task at hand????? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif )</font>

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #2  
Get'm Junkman !

We're gonna have to change your name to Junkyarddogman /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!!
Just call me "Odie" for short.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Some day I will tell the story of Odie... He was one tough dog!!

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #4  
BX Bashers, otherwise known as Trolls. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #5  
Junkman, I am with you and I got all barrels loaded. I am sick and tired of Kubota bashing and BX bashing. I have pointed this out a long time ago /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif. I never see this type of thing on the JD or NH etc forums because they go beserk if you even mention anything bad about a JD--well--we have been nice to long--I ain't nice anymore.
The Kubota bashing is racism and ethnocentrism gone amuck. I call it as I see it and I ain't gonna take it anymore, I took the gloves off a long time ago. Glad to have you join me. J

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #6  
Did not know that BX's were bashed, but then, since I don't have one, I really pay no attention to the posts. I haven't noticed bashing of any particular brand more then any other. Perhaps I'm not sensitive enough.

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #7  
Yeah, it happens. I always enjoy coming to the defence as well as reading Trescrows well thought out retaliations. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
The jist is that BX machines are lawnmowers because they don't ave big wheels.
Same thing happens in the Jeep world. I have 31" tires on my basically stock Rubicon. I go out and see guys who've modified theirs for 40 inch tires so they can look cool on Main Street. God help them on an off camber trail (which is all trails in Western PA).
Big tractors are great for Big spaces. But until recently, I had only 1 acre of lawn. I went to the extreme buying the BX at all. But I'm glad I did cause now I have 4 acres!

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #8  
There's a thread in the Buying section about eBay scammers. While eBay scammers are a reprehensible bunch, they could not succeed if there weren't people looking to get something for nothing. In other words, it takes two.

The same is true of discussion forum trolls. They are after attention and people who respond to them give them what they want. If people would ignore them, they would go away.

Problem is, there are too many self appointed defenders of the brand (every brand) who feel that everyone else on TBN is too ignorant to recognize a troll and if they don't speak up, then sales of their favorite brand/tractor would plummet to zero because of a troll.

My advice...Next time you (not just Junkman, everyone) feel the need to respond to troll, don't. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #9  
I don't know about bx bashing, but I do know I wish there was a trash bin forum, read only, for threads and posts that are/were deleted.

Maybe even with a "read at your own risk" disclaimer...

Perhaps readable only if a "I want to read the trash bin posts" preference was set in ones My Home.

Guess I am the curious type. I just can't help but wonder about things that vaporize... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Can't help but think that showing examples of what will be deleted might stop people from wasting their time typing BS to begin with... not that I feel that everything deleted is BS.

/ BX Bashers BE Warned!!! #10  
OK JUNKMAN . . . here goes. YOU DON'T SCARE ME!

I just don't like the BX tractors, but I don't like the TZ tractors, or GC tractors or the nastly little green ones either.

I can see the usefulness of the little tractors. Heck, God even made roaches & maggots to serve some purpose. But it doesn't mean I have to like them!!! I can even see why some people buy the little tractors, and I understand leeches are still used in modern medical procedures, but again, I don't have to like the little things.

So, just because you have warned me against it, let me warn you before you come after me . . . my kid can beat up your kid . . . my wife weighs more than your wife . . . I can run away faster than you can chase . . . my dog can yap in a more annoying way than yours can . . . GIVE UP YET?