B7800 Suspension Seat

/ B7800 Suspension Seat #1  

Rigwald

Tractor
Kubota B7800
Hey Everyone!

I'm new hear and not very tractor knowledgeable. (I bought out B7800 for primarily lawn maintenance and light duty around the property.)

Hail damage destroyed the original seat. (A blessing, if you ask me!) I was going to go with this seat (as recommended by the dealer we got the tractor from):

Kubota B263-B78 and BX Series KM 129 Uni Pro Bucket Seat Kit | Kubota Compact Tractor Milsco Seat Top | Tractorseats.com

But then I stumbled across posts referring to this seat, which I though would be better, since our yard is full of "gopher condos" and is incredibly rough (former farm field). I thought the extra suspension might help save the butt mowing for several hours.

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200268424_200268424

Would it work?

Thanks!

/ B7800 Suspension Seat #3  
Kubota had an updated seat for the B-7800. Not sure if that's the one you had or not, but the one from Tractorseats looks nice.

/ B7800 Suspension Seat #4  
You will Never regret having to nice of a seat... you should easily be able to adapt almost any seat system to your tractor. KennyV

I agree with Kenny. But keep in mind "adapt". Look into the KM suspension kit also. Might still have to adapt something but that may be the issue with any new seat.