Tools - What do you carry on-board?

/ Tools - What do you carry on-board? #1  

drb1215

Tractor
Kubota BX23S
Hello Kubota forum!

I'm curios to see if a) you carry tools on-board your tractor, b) where you have your toolbox mounted, and if so c) what tools/supplies/stuff makes up your tools kit?

Thanks,
Dan

/ Tools - What do you carry on-board? #2  
Been many threads on this topics over the years.

My tool box located on ROPS.
Vice grip,hammer,channel lock pliers,justable wrench,reg. and Phillips screw driver.small pry bar,black electric tape,extra pins etc.,flash light.

/ Tools - What do you carry on-board? #3  
Yeah I do suggest you try out the search function on thread titles. Lots of stuff on DIY toolboxes and contents.

/ Tools - What do you carry on-board? #5  
Thomas sums it up then you can add something if you need it.

/ Tools - What do you carry on-board? #6  
I mounted an ammo box for chain storage. I have a roll of duct tape. Gloves, small LED flashlight, as well as mentioned above.

/ Tools - What do you carry on-board? #7  
I have mounted a 50cal ammo box where the factory tool box was mounted, as I found that there was no room in the tool box after a pair of gloves and screwdriver took up most of the space (B2650). The factory tool box is small and is only about 4" deep. Jeese Louise! One of my next projects is to replace the sheet metal bracket that spans the rear fenders holding the rear lights and tool box with an 1/8" angle iron bar that will not shake so much with the added weight of the metal ammo can.

In addition to the list of tools above, I also add a bic lighter, strike anywhere matches, and a small whisk broom.

/ Tools - What do you carry on-board? #8  
Bolted a tool box to the hood over the engine. My tractor has just under 6000 hours of hard use and I long ago quit worrying about how it looks. Sometimes i just need that pipe wrench, long crescent wrench or hammer or whatever and an assortment of pins and clips.

My IH584 has a tool box in the foot rest and the tools are constantly wet and dirty.

/ Tools - What do you carry on-board? #9  
My old B2910 was so reliable that I only needed an adjustable crescent wrench to loosen up the top link, a hammer to persuade the lower links, a shop rag and a few extra pins. I was never stranded outside of the barn which is a testament to the build quality of Kubotas. And I wasn't always gentle with it either. :)

/ Tools - What do you carry on-board? #10  
I have OEM tool box on Kubota M6040. Most important "in toolbox" items - roll of paper towels, crescent wrench, extra 3-point pins.