BX22 Light issue

/ BX22 Light issue #1  

Snappy BX

Tractor
BX22 (sold) B2920
Just acquired a BX22, working on getting back in shape. Installed new headlamp, winker and directional switch (all missing). Headlamps and tail lights work, have power to center terminal for directional (three prong connector), no light at rear. two wires left, go to winker switch (I think, two terminals), no current on either. There is a four prong plug, that I'm not sure where it goes. Blinker module has a plug in it, all fuses test good.
Can anyone help ?
Thanks in advance.
Adam

/ BX22 Light issue
650 views, does anyone have an idea how to resolve my issue ?

/ BX22 Light issue
Thanks for the reply Radioman, have ordered a WSM, awaiting its delivery,

/ BX22 Light issue #5  
switch (all missing). [/QUOTE said:
Although I have not had the problem, I'd heard that many BX's have had issues with the electrical switches as they do not seem to be waterproof. So it doesn't surprise me that your's are missing. If your tractor is going to sit outside, I'd suggest you go with aftermarket switches. My BX is a 2003, and it's switches allow water in.

Hope this helps.
Ron

/ BX22 Light issue #6  
Although I have not had the problem, I'd heard that many BX's have had issues with the electrical switches as they do not seem to be waterproof. So it doesn't surprise me that your's are missing. If your tractor is going to sit outside, I'd suggest you go with aftermarket switches. My BX is a 2003, and it's switches allow water in.

Hope this helps.
Ron

They are not dust proof either. I started having lighting issues and found the switches packed with dirt. My BX is stored inside so water hasn't been an issue.

Check your email.

Last edited:
   / BX22 Light issue
Thanks for the help, had a bad connection at the 30 amp slow blow, all resolved. You guys rock.

/ BX22 Light issue #8  
They are not dust proof either. I started having lighting issues and found the switches packed with dirt. My BX is stored inside so water hasn't been an issue.

Check your email.

I had to replace all my switches 2 years ago. Packed up with dirt.

I blame it on the engine fan sucking everything in.

/ BX22 Light issue #9  
I had to replace all my switches 2 years ago. Packed up with dirt.

I blame it on the engine fan sucking everything in.

I just took mine apart and cleaned them up. Pretty easy to do.