My M7060 purchase and usage thread

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread
How smooth does your trans shift in and out of Park. My new 7060 is a bit sticky shifting in and out of park. I have to depress the brake and shift with some force.
How is yours?

I had read where some were having issues with it ,but I have had none. I am not a huge fan of how it works but have already gotten used to it. Where I live the land it pretty flat so I haven't had it in park on an incline yet either.

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #112  
Mine was a nightmare when it was delivered. I literally dreaded stopping and having to shift into Park. I had to use two hands, and all my strength, and even then sometimes could not get it in Park. I actually cracked the plastic around the lever handle. This is my first tractor so thought maybe it was me until I posted here. Then I had the dealer come out and make an adjustment and it's been fine since. Purchased in Feb of this year.
How smooth does your trans shift in and out of Park. My new 7060 is a bit sticky shifting in and out of park. I have to depress the brake and shift with some force.
How is yours?

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #113  
I calling my dealer for a adjustment, thanks for the feedback.

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #114  
I've had my 7060HDC12 for a year and love it. I do highly recommend the KSA shock absorber for the loader, it makes a huge difference while traveling with a load.

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #115  
I will second the vote for the KSA. I have the same tractor without the cab. The KSA is AWESOME. No bouncing at all.

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #116  
Yea I love my 7060HD12 as well. One thing I wish I would have got was the self leveling loader. Is that an OEM system I can add, or must the dealer add it? Not sure what it all entails.

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #117  
Would that be for use with pallet forks mostly? (I guess it must be.)

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #118  
A self leveling loader has significantly different geometry than a normal loader. The linkages for the curl cylinders attach to the frame mounts rather than the boom arms. No reasonable way to retrofit that.

There is also a cheater hydraulic system. It uses sensors & valves to actuate the curl cylinders. Expensive & a 1 trick pony. The mechanical self leveling loaders tend to be stronger but slightly heavier than their normal counterparts.

/ My M7060 purchase and usage thread #119  
Yep, you can see the self leveling linkage on my old loader and note where the curl cylinders mount:

PC291444.JPG