Finally a KUBOTA owner!

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #1  

J.Wal

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L3130
Picked up this 2004 Grand L3130 shuttle shift yesterday! 900 hours, documentation of services and the dates of service. Payed $13,800 plus a 3 hour drive one way to get it!

No implements yet. Got to decide between a 5’ or 6’ brush cutter, then a grapple and extra hookup to run it. IMG_2481.JPGIMG_2483.JPGIMG_2485.JPGIMG_2486.JPGIMG_2484.JPGIMG_2487.JPG

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #2  
Nice! You will enjoy it.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #3  
It will make you smile. Even when your not on it.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #5  
Just think of all the projects you have been wanting to do...

Congrats!

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #6  
That is a great tractor for that price. Congratulations ! Nice size as well.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner!
Thanks fellas! I started to buy one 3 or 4 years back but was talked out of it. My uncle said I could use his... Well he issues it for his business and is an hour away. So now I don’t have to worry about that.

Very excited to finally have it! Now to get another shed built for it ( this one is for my fire wood just empty at the moment)

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #8  
I owned a 2006 L3430 which is the same tractor as yours except with a few extra HP. I used it for 10 trouble free years and put 850 hours on it before trading for my current MX5800. I got very near what I paid for it on the trade! I really liked the 3430 and would still have it if my current projects didn't require more HP.

There is a lot of useful information here at TBN on the L3X30 series. Take care of her and she will return the favor.

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #9  
Very excited to finally have it! Now to get another shed built for it ( this one is for my fire wood just empty at the moment)

I was going to say build another shed for your firewood since it looks like that one is the right size. But I noticed you ROPs are down. IMHO the shed should be tall enough so you can keeep the ROPs up so you don’t have to raise it all the time (or forget to raise it the day you needed it up).

/ Finally a KUBOTA owner! #10  
Yep... mine is lintel above my tractor garage is 3/4 of an inch too low to leave he ROPS up... it supports a concrete slab floor above.

However I have it on good authority the 3/4" shortfall can be overcome with little effort as in driving in and forgetting to lower the ROPS and popping a wheelie!!!