Curtis Cab for TLB

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #21  
Yep, I'm hep to that. I'll explore cooling options after winter. Remove doors, open windows,circulation fan, and perhaps tint windows. And I usually quit working by 11AM or 90 degrees, whichever comes first.

11 AM or 90 degrees are u hiring:laughing:

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
11 AM or 90 degrees are u hiring:laughing:

I'm retired, have two labs who need to swim at the lake, and a guitar that needs to be played. You gotta have priorities.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
Just talked to dealer. Curtis says, cab will be shipped on 6 Jan 2018

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #24  
Nice, keep us posted.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
Dang. Dealer just called. Curtis says the cab hasn't shipped as of today. They are still waiting for the rear panel and rear remote adapter plate to be completed. Why do they tell you it's being shipped when they know good and well it's not? And they don't update you with the delay. It's only discovered when you inquire.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #26  
Because the don't care, Your not having good luck. Hope the PJ trailer works out, fingers crossed

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #27  
I have a curtis cab on my f2560 with heat and fan. I purchased the mower/cab used. After getting too hot inside the cab, I put an inline shut off valve in the radiator hose that runs into the heater box and was able to prevent hot water going into the heater for the warmer/hot months. This made the enclosed cab bearable in the warm times. Just open the valve back up in the cooler times. Hope you enjoy your new cab.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
I have a curtis cab on my f2560 with heat and fan. I purchased the mower/cab used. After getting too hot inside the cab, I put an inline shut off valve in the radiator hose that runs into the heater box and was able to prevent hot water going into the heater for the warmer/hot months. This made the enclosed cab bearable in the warm times. Just open the valve back up in the cooler times. Hope you enjoy your new cab.

Thanks for the tip. First I need to actually need to obtain the cab.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
Cab arrived today at Pelican Tractor. Loaded up and ready for the 100 mile drive to Klamath Falls in the AM. Drop her off and come back in a couple of days. Thanks for the tip on the inline shut off valve, I'll have them install one while they have everything apart.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
Arrived at Pelican Tractor, the Klamath Falls Oregon Kubota dealer @ 10AM. Unloaded the tractor, and drove it to the roll up door to the shop. That crew took over, and within 5 minutes they were on it. They had the cab unpacked, all the shiny pieces out of the crate, ready to assemble. Nothing like a family owned dealership. I was impressed.