Curtis Cab for TLB

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #1  

RichM752

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L47TLB, Two Labs, and a Martin OM28
Anyone? Contemplating pulling the trigger on the Curtis Cab for my L47 TLB. Questions, comments, concerns?

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
Thanks. Read the blog. Laurin is working on a design for the L47, as per email from them this AM.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #4  
I added a Lauren cab to my L39TLB this past spring. Didn't get a sense of interest from TBN. Had some issues, but made adjustment. If seriously considering Lauren, let me know for my feedback. Rob

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
Thanks Rob. Waiting to hear from Laurin regarding their fabrication, shipping costs for the L47 cab.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
Whelp.....called a Curtis dealer. Got a price on cab, rear panel, and rear remote adaptor plate. Price included shipping, and installation. Thought about overnight, and called dealer today to order. He called back about 10 minutes later, and told me Curtis cabs will be in production next year. WTF?

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #7  
They probably build them after they get ordered. My Laurin cab took 8 weeks...that might explain next years production of your unit as we are already half way through November.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB #8  
I know that my BX25D is a lot smaller than your L47 but I have a Curtis Cab on it and am very happy with the fit/finish, use, etc. I installed it with some help from my Dad and leave it on all the time, just remove the doors and rear window for the Spring/Summer/Fall.

/ Curtis Cab for TLB
They probably build them after they get ordered. My Laurin cab took 8 weeks...that might explain next years production of your unit as we are already half way through November.

He told me they were in the process of moving into new, larger space for fabrication. Supposedly to be in production sometime in December.