My Kubota B2920 has a criminal past

/ My Kubota B2920 has a criminal past #1  

onyamatey

Tractor
Iseki TX2140, Kubota B2920, Kubota B2410, Kubota FZ2100, Kubota ZD326, Kubota U17-3, Kubota U55-4
   / My Kubota B2920 has a criminal past #2  
Wow. Was the driver successful in suing the prison?

/ My Kubota B2920 has a criminal past #3  
Good post , but confused . I did not think you people put up with that **** ! What crimes are involved ? As why are these animals in . I would like to here from WAGTAIL on this .

/ My Kubota B2920 has a criminal past #4  
I like his comment after saying that the criminal sued the prison, "They should have shot the Pri***!" Amen to that.

/ My Kubota B2920 has a criminal past #5  
Everyone in Australia is a criminal, or has a criminal past, and they're proud of it. :thumbsup:

"Me gran came to Australia with 20 pounds.....10 shackled to each leg" :laughing::laughing:

Last edited:
   / My Kubota B2920 has a criminal past #6  
How much did you get the totaled tractor for? On a side note one side of my pallet forks came unlatched and bent the SSQA mount. Is cutting the connection tube and re welding it the easiest fix?

/ My Kubota B2920 has a criminal past #7  
Good post , but confused . I did not think you people put up with that **** ! What crimes are involved ? As why are these animals in . I would like to here from WAGTAIL on this .

G'day Kev... what can I say? The Victorian Labor (centre-left to left) government decided to do a wee bit of social engineering and stopped the use of tobacco/cigarettes in a Maximum Security prison (actually, all prisons). A riot was bound to happen.

Lethal force isn't practised anymore to control inmates so the inmates don't have fear of that level of repercussion. It's the 'first world' method of criminal incarceration that society has imposed.

Oh, and Firemanbuck82... I know you're joking but, remember; not all who came here had a criminal past. After all, someone had to guard the convicts. ;)

Indeed, we had a small kerfuffle at the Hobart prison a couple of months ago. Same reason = tobacco ban. In our case the government is Liberal (centre-right to conservative... yes, I know that that doesn't make sense to you that Liberal is 'right leaning'. Just go with it, OK. :laughing:), but they decided to try the social engineering experiment too.

/ My Kubota B2920 has a criminal past #8  
Just curious. Is smoking typically banned in correction facilities in the US?

Steve

/ My Kubota B2920 has a criminal past #9  
Good video,great job on the repairs.