MMM belt

/ MMM belt #3  
Would want to see it first, hard to find heavier belts then the Kubota ones. Have a BX2230 and G2160 both having the same 60 inch deck. Just replaced ther belt on the 2005 BX last spring, been on there since new, have cut very heavy grass with it.

Have problems with the G2160 going through the PTO belt set, but those are custom made line of Bando that no one can get special made overseas and the same length belt for the G1900 is nowhere near the strength so I am stuck with the $80 PTO belt set .

The deck belt have no problems with the first one replaced was on there over 12 years, if you do not cut heavy grass you can try on of the D&D belts I have been looking at them also, in fact you can go through a couple compared to the Kubota belt for price but if you have the 60inch deck I would try to stick with the OEM

David

/ MMM belt
I ordered A D&D belt from ebay for $20.00.I will let everyone know how it works out.I still have the original Kubota on 17yrs & 1560 hours mostly cutting grass.

/ MMM belt #5  
I ordered A D&D belt from ebay for $20.00.I will let everyone know how it works out.I still have the original Kubota on 17yrs & 1560 hours mostly cutting grass.

Any issues w/ this belt?
I'm needing to replace mine and was considering this one.

/ MMM belt #6  
Keep the reports coming. Those original Kubota belts are unbeatable. I've had one here (on BX2200) for 15years and roughly 600 hours on it without a peep. Main enemy is grease -- keep the grease away from and off of the belt ! I have another one, also on a 60" deck but with B2150. It has fewer hours but has cut much rougher material in it's day. Never a problem.

/ MMM belt #7  
Just replaced my BX24 mower belt today with an EBAY belt from A&I for $59.00. Fits perfectly, now will see about the longevity if it can last 12 years like the OEM, probably would have lasted longer, but something got into the mower & messed up one side of the belt. Can't see over a hundred dollars for a OEM belt, wasn't too thrilled with the $59.00 but it looked good. I noticed the D&D belt but was a little leery, may be a bargain who knows.

/ MMM belt #8  
My OEM belt hasn't fully failed yet (11yrs and 550hrs so far) but the mower decided to let go of all it's grease which got all over the belt. When I was removing it I noticed it had at least one vertical crack in the belt. I'm going to clean it up the best that I can and re-use it (hate to get grease all over the new belt before I know for sure it's not leaking again).

The D&D powerdrive belts seem to get good reviews on Amazon so for $40 I figured I'd give it a shot and bought one. Once the OEM belt lets go I'll throw on the D&D.

/ MMM belt #9  
My OEM belt hasn't fully failed yet (11yrs and 550hrs so far) but the mower decided to let go of all it's grease which got all over the belt. When I was removing it I noticed it had at least one vertical crack in the belt. I'm going to clean it up the best that I can and re-use it (hate to get grease all over the new belt before I know for sure it's not leaking again).

The D&D powerdrive belts seem to get good reviews on Amazon so for $40 I figured I'd give it a shot and bought one. Once the OEM belt lets go I'll throw on the D&D.

Make certain they sell you the kevlar belt. Typically a BP158 with the P being the kevlar designator. I ordered a BP158 from those guys but when I opened the package I received a B158.

I know from experience the non kevlar one does not last.

The seller immediately send me the correct one but If you don't know then you end up with poor experience with non OEM belt.

Dave M7040

/ MMM belt #10  
Dave is right. All these Kubota 60" deck belts that have lasted "forever" for me have been the Kevlar material. Same thing on other cutters like a Landpride 6ft finish mower I had. Insist on Kevlar and if they are a little more money, pay it.