Rear wiper blade kit for Kubota L3430HSTC?

/ Rear wiper blade kit for Kubota L3430HSTC? #1  

Soldier415

Platinum Member
Tractor
2001 Kubota L3010GST. 2005 Kubota L3430HSTC
Searched google and the forum but didn't come up with anything. I use my L3430 to snowblow our 1/4 mile drive. Went out today for the first session of the winter and all the blown snow just kept gathering on the rear window. Ended up having to run with the rear window open and up to see what I was doing which let a lot of snow into the cab.

Anyone know if there is a rear wiper blade kit available?

2k0zEEu.jpg

/ Rear wiper blade kit for Kubota L3430HSTC? #2  
I would contact Messicks's in Pa.

/ Rear wiper blade kit for Kubota L3430HSTC? #3  
I am fairly certain one is available but do nothave access to my files while traveling for work. If you do not have an answer by Saturday, I will research for you. I know one is available for the GL40 series, so hopefully there is.

/ Rear wiper blade kit for Kubota L3430HSTC? #4  
I got a rear window defroster & wiper on my L4060. Defroster was a whole new window with the heater elements in them like in the rear window of every car. Not sure on the options for older machines.

/ Rear wiper blade kit for Kubota L3430HSTC? #5  
Electric defroster is way cool! If only we could retrofit existing glass easily...

/ Rear wiper blade kit for Kubota L3430HSTC? #7  
Thanks for the link! Anybody here have experience with any of these kits? They look pretty good and it looks like I can defrost my back window for under $100.

/ Rear wiper blade kit for Kubota L3430HSTC?
I got a rear window defroster & wiper on my L4060. Defroster was a whole new window with the heater elements in them like in the rear window of every car. Not sure on the options for older machines.

I have a defroster in the rear window, still need a blade to clean it off and keep it clear

/ Rear wiper blade kit for Kubota L3430HSTC?
Heard back from Messicks. The kit isn't available anymore, have to purchase all parts separately. The motor alone costs $900

Guess i'll just deal with it. lol