The B2650 count down has begun!

/ The B2650 count down has begun! #21  
Thanks
I will give him a call. That tire size difference is awesome. Are you worried about the gear ratio changing at all?
I know our 26hp tractors will still have more than enough power. And the 3 hydro ranges help.

/ The B2650 count down has begun!
I've talked to 2 others that have done this and both love it and notice no power/gearing limitation from the 7.5% increase in tire diameter.

Do, I'm going for it and I truly feel that it will be a total beast!

/ The B2650 count down has begun! #23  
Awesome. Waiting on Sean to call back. Maybe I can get mine ordered Monday

Sweet! I'm heading back up there, there was a safety switch issue this morning, so I left the trailer there and they are addressing it. So I'm heading back now before the ice storm hits at 4 pm.

/ The B2650 count down has begun! #25  
Sounds exiting.

Do you mind me asking what % the dealer took off of the msrp prices that were listed on the invoice you posted?

Sounds exiting.

Do you mind me asking what % the dealer took off of the msrp prices that were listed on the invoice you posted?
I do not know the actual percentage, but the price before tax was $28,050. I believe if you go to build my Kubota and put this together it's around 31.

It's officially mine, I am on the way home right now! The mighty b2650 Crazy Larry Edition! IMG_20180112_142137057.jpgIMG_20180112_142440104.jpgIMG_20180112_143604034.jpgIMG_20180112_143611426.jpgIMG_20180112_143928074.jpgIMG_20180112_151606093_HDR.jpg

/ The B2650 count down has begun! #28  
Just in time for the winter storm up here. Stay safe and have fun!

Just in time for the winter storm up here. Stay safe and have fun!
I unloaded it and shoved it into it's garage. Sadly, I'll likely not really use it for a few months because of the mud and muck.

I'll try to move it up into the main garage where I can weld on hooks and D-Rings, wire in an LED 360 degree light set and poke around it a bit.

/ The B2650 count down has begun! #30  
I unloaded it and shoved it into it's garage. Sadly, I'll likely not really use it for a few months because of the mud and muck.

I'll try to move it up into the main garage where I can weld on hooks and D-Rings, wire in an LED 360 degree light set and poke around it a bit.

I feel for you. I got my tractor end of December and have only gotten to use the backhoe a couple times to basically test it. The ground is so soft now it will be difficult to get the snow off the driveway tomorrow without doing much damage around the house getting it to the driveway. I have a bunch of drain lines I need to dig but until the ground freezes again or it dries up that won’t be happening.

Just a point to mention, put diesel treatment in the tank and run it through if you want to use it next week when it gets cold again. My dealer’s fuel gelled up on me and it was a real pain to resolve it at 10F outside. I always keep treatment in my fuel but assumed the dealer had treated theirs.