The B2650 count down has begun!

/ The B2650 count down has begun! #1  

Rock Crawler

Veteran Member
Tractor
2021 Kubota L3560 HSTC, 2011 Craftsman Excellerator GT (680hrs), 2018 Husqvarna TS354XD, 2017 Husqvarna HU800AWD, 2019 Kawasaki Mule Pro DX (Yanmar)
I may not survive the next 7 days!

My B2650 is officially in the garage at M&R Kubota in Butler, PA. To begin the build.

This is a B2650 with 60" loader and 3rd function for a grapple, backhoe with 16" bucket and thumb, Kubota wheel spacers, the fancy-pants upgraded 3 point stuff, and the big and bad set of massive R4 tires that are optional only on the B3350... The 15-19.5 (40" tall by 15.8" wide) and filled with an ocean of Rim Gard!

I'm so freaking excited that Sean at M&R sorted out the tire thing that a great fellow named Mike Wilson from the Kubota FB page turned us on to. The dealer here had never heard of doing this, but Mike guided us in with his dealership name and his sales contact and we were able to put this +9" wide package together.

So I'm being told that it will be done most likely by next Friday... That seems like a really really long time to build something that is already mostly built....

But, I'll likely not sleep for the next week while I wait.

Do you think it will take the full week? I sure hope not! I'm dying here!

Pictures of my B2650 a M&R, and then pictures of Mike's tires on his B2650. 2944.jpeg2945.jpegFB_IMG_1515188398634.jpgFB_IMG_1515188408817.jpg

/ The B2650 count down has begun! #2  
Looks like you have it set up really well. You will be able to get alot of things done with that set up!!!! I have over 760 hrs on my 2015 doing all kinds of chores, and it has been a flawless piece of equipment. If you have any question, feel free to ask. I was over in Butler several months ago at the Rural King and bought a 6 ft landscape rake. Nice store over there. Have fun with your new tractor!!

/ The B2650 count down has begun! #3  
It took 3 weeks to build my L6060HSTC with the BH92 and 3rd function. Granted a lot more parts but I suspect the dealers shops likely prioritize service work over builds. Not sure how all that works. 1 week seems fair based on my limited experience.

/ The B2650 count down has begun!
It took 3 weeks to build my L6060HSTC with the BH92 and 3rd function. Granted a lot more parts but I suspect the dealers shops likely prioritize service work over builds. Not sure how all that works. 1 week seems fair based on my limited experience.
I ordered it a few weeks ago and did the paperwork, he's saying 1 week from pulling it in to ready to pick up.... So it's about a month from order to trailer.

Tomorrow is Monday and they will have techs in the shop, so hopefully I will get updated on from my salesman! This is going to be a super long week! I called Saturday to see if anything has happened since Friday and Shawn told me that they don't have techs in on Saturday... So tomorrow is day 2 of it being in the shop. I suppose that the tires need to be carried off to a tire shop to get filled before I'll get pictures of it with wheels and tires.

/ The B2650 count down has begun! #6  
Oh my it'd going to be a long week for you Rock Crawler! :D

I assume you got the SSQA set up? I think you're going to love that tractor.

Oh my it'd going to be a long week for you Rock Crawler! :D

I assume you got the SSQA set up? I think you're going to love that tractor.
Yes, SSQA with the 60" light material bucket, backhoe with 16" bucket and thumb, 3rd function added for an EA 50" wicked root grapple, canopy, the monster truck tires that are optional in the B3350, factory wheel spacers and loaded with Rim Gard.

I'm half tempted to call and tell them to add the Auto loader leveling system since my son is an expert at getting half a bucket of dirt on the hood every time he lifts 1514665601-picsay.jpg

/ The B2650 count down has begun! #8  
Yes, SSQA...
....I'm half tempted to call and tell them to add the Auto loader leveling system since my son is an expert at getting half a bucket of dirt on the hood every time he lifts

Good I figured you got SSQA, just wanted to be sure.:)

As far as auto leveling I passed. I feel it's not necessary for new owners that observe the bucket position as it arcs up, also not necessary as you gain experience and work faster as you'll intuitively roll the bucket forward as it's raised. For all others it might make sense.

Last edited:
   / The B2650 count down has begun! #9  
If they're still building it, you might want to think about asking them to add extra soundproofing. My biggest complaint is that thing squeals like a pig! Just over 100 DB in the cab under load. Ear plugs, muffs and my ears still ring. There's a thread here who did it to a similar model, I haven't had the time to work on mine yet.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...-soundproofing-b3030-cab-found-something.html

/ The B2650 count down has begun! #10  
If they're still building it, you might want to think about asking them to add extra soundproofing. My biggest complaint is that thing squeals like a pig! Just over 100 DB in the cab under load.

I know cab tractors are loud but the OP's getting a ROP's right? I have absolutely no noise issue with my 2650 ROPs.
Nor riding my Polaris Ranger (unless I have the roof and windshield on which amplifies the noise) in which case I like to use ear protection.