Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Every Kubota BX Owner Needs To See This Photo- Wish I"d Seen It Years Ago.

Block heater.
    Egon
    50 years behind the times
    Livin in a
    Worn out skin bag filled with rattlin bones

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

Default Re: Every Kubota BX Owner Needs To See This Photo- Wish I"d Seen It Years Ago.

Every Kubota BX Owner Needs To See This Photo-  Wish I"d Seen It Years Ago.-thavil-jpeg

thaval, a platinum member here at TBN, has not posted for awhile. I pm'd him for more information regarding his post above.
    Last edited by bp fick; 01-08-2018 at 04:35 PM.
    BP

"Some chickens, some gardens and a Kubota."

Tractor
    Kubota BX-25D, Z122RKW-42, and JD LTR166 Lawn Tractor

BP, your actions here are encouraging me to walk out with a flashlight in my flannel PJs and examine my BX. Dang you! Thought I was hunkered down for the evening.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360

Quote Originally Posted by dragoneggs View Post
    BP, your actions here are encouraging me to walk out with a flashlight in my flannel PJs and examine my BX. Dang you! Thought I was hunkered down for the evening.
    I almost did the same thing. But I'm in-between trips to the head. Prepping for the exam that searches for polyps in the a.m. An exam we all love prepping for. LOL

Honestly? There is only these sketchy testimonial evidences for the block drain plug on the kubota BX engines and no pictorial documentation. It is frustrating, a bit. I have thoughts about how useful such a threaded drain plugged hole would be. For now? It's sorta of shaping up to be a search for the Loch Ness creature or Sasquatch.
    BP

"Some chickens, some gardens and a Kubota."

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by robertm View Post
    Ahhhhhh! I figured it out!
    Just another reason to trade before the coolant needs to be serviced, right John Thomas?
    As good of guess as any.

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by bp fick View Post
    I almost did the same thing. But I'm in-between trips to the head. Prepping for the exam that searches for polyps in the a.m. An exam we all love prepping for. LOL
    Hey just did that a couple weeks ago for the first time. Kept putting off the exam for 8 years until family and close friends pretty much called for an intervention. A couple benign ones and I watched the lassoing on a big LCD screen live! What is this world coming to?

Tractor
    Kubota B2620 , Case 448 Kubota B2650

Hey,.........I'm so old the Doc tells me that I don't need that test anymore......so there is light at the end of that tunnel.

Anyway, I just looked at my BX2660 WSM and could not find any enlightenment on this subject.....that was disappointing in so far as the darn thing cost $72 bucks in 2009.

Cheers,
    Mike
    Kubota B2620 HST (2012) Case 448(1983)

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by oldballs View Post
    Hey,.........I'm so old the Doc tells me that I don't need that test anymore......so there is light at the end of that tunnel.
    OB, there was a light at the end of my tunnel and I have to go back in three years!

Tractor
    L3901HST F3080 RTV1140 BX2370-1

Quote Originally Posted by robertm View Post
    Ahhhhhh! I figured it out!
    Just another reason to trade before the coolant needs to be serviced, right John Thomas?
    Quote Originally Posted by dragoneggs View Post
    As good of guess as any.
    Duh! .. Now you guys are catching on. But the problem or question then becomes relevant to those buy used and save $150 by buying a 9 year old kubota with 750 to 1800 hours on it vs a new one.
    Have had a couple of those rear and upper entry explorations and 30 plus years Dr keeps asking isn't it time for me to have another one and I just ignore him and ask how he's doing. Sure I had one not to long ago. He retired a few months ago so it's now VA docs only for me. I think they recommend them starting at age 50 every 5 years and maybe 10 if test went OK and no bad family history and then they changed it to 10 but one never knows where the line between wanting more money for doing more tests, not wanting to pay out any money by insurance providers and best medical practice crosses the line.
    I will tell you to have them do the upper entry first and then do the lower entry because I've heard that doing the lower first and then the upper with the same camera and tube leaves a horrible taste in ones mouth for quite some time............
    2017 L3901 HST FEL, 2017 BX2370-1, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" RD, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , 72" Woods RFM, 60" LP Grapple, J DUNN Tree Grapple, 6' LP Rotary Mower, LP25 Hydraulic PHD, LP Quick hitch, RatchetRake , Rip and Dig, LP BB, LP 50" Tiller, Snow plow, Titan SSQA Forks, Titan Hitch Mounted Ripper, Titan SSQA to 3PH adapter plate, Sickle mower .. and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 17 Cadillac XT5. 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX2660

JT you are sick! I've had several uppers, including lungs. No biggie. First and only trip up the Wazoo River granted me a 10 year pass until the next excursion. Last spring, had an endoscopy to find a hiatal hernia. Next time, they want to do both at the same time. Was hoping by now. A camera pill would go in at breakfast, and come out after dinner. Guess they can't figure out how to write a service manual for a BX, so how'd they come up with a swallow cam.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast