Snow Land Pride RB0560, or?

/ Land Pride RB0560, or? #1  

robertm

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2660
I purchased a King Kutter 60" rear blade for my BX2670 for assistance in snow removal. I haven't picked it up yet, and am wondering if the Land Pride RB0560 would be better. Some claim the KK is cheap and welds break easily. Both weigh about the same. The 15-series LP is another $150 for another 100# in weight. I'll likely only use it for snow removal to pull away snow from the overhead doors of my buildings, and follow behind to crumb, but I don't want to be foolish. I use the FEL mounted blade to do the brunt now, and have some serious ballast (about 2x the rear blade weight - 500#) to offset the front blade. Thoughts?

/ Land Pride RB0560, or? #2  
To gain 100lbs for only $150. The LP unit is just that much better all around IMO.

/ Land Pride RB0560, or? #3  
Right here is the best blade option on the market for your tractor. Easy tilt, angle and offset by simply pulling pins. You have to unbolt the moldboard to offset the Land Pride.
EA 6-way Deluxe Scrape Blade

Alternatively, this one is comparable to the 05 Series Land Pride, but should be less expensive: Land Shark Subcompact Scrape Blade

Free shipping to a staffed commercial business or freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.

This customer even made a video of one on his Kubota BX.
Travis

/ Land Pride RB0560, or?
Right here is the best blade option on the market for your tractor. Easy tilt, angle and offset by simply pulling pins. You have to unbolt the moldboard to offset the Land Pride.
EA 6-way Deluxe Scrape Blade

Alternatively, this one is comparable to the 05 Series Land Pride, but should be less expensive: Land Shark Subcompact Scrape Blade

Free shipping to a staffed commercial business or freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.

This customer even made a video of one on his Kubota BX.
Travis

Thanks, Travis. I looked at them first. Nice blades, but quite a bit more expensive than the Land Pride. I'm only looking at snow removal, so the couple $100's more I can't justify.

/ Land Pride RB0560, or? #5  
It may work for you, but just notice the lack of bracing behind the 05, 15, 16 and even 26 series Land Pride blades.

This one was on a BX...

26841386_1696550280397839_9167410248986443846_o.jpg

26910907_1696550300397837_309981152652795489_o.jpg

An EA blade is in his future.
Travis

/ Land Pride RB0560, or?
That's the new V-Plow offered by LP.

/ Land Pride RB0560, or? #7  
Ive had the RB0560 for the last 4 yours. Works great for snow removal and really have no complaints. I was new to all this tractor stuff and didnt know they had a 15 series. A little more weight and a few more angles would be my choice.

/ Land Pride RB0560, or?
I can't image what the guy hit with that blade to bend it. I had a 15-Series LP with my last B2620, and if I could have bent it due to poor reinforcement, I'd have MUCH bigger problems... like loss of fillings, whiplash, etc. I used to push frozen piles of snow iced over further back when I ran out of room late season. Seeing that blade bent... snow falling... seems someone just plain hit something hidden... hard.

/ Land Pride RB0560, or? #10  
I can't image what the guy hit with that blade to bend it. I had a 15-Series LP with my last B2620, and if I could have bent it due to poor reinforcement, I'd have MUCH bigger problems... like loss of fillings, whiplash, etc. I used to push frozen piles of snow iced over further back when I ran out of room late season. Seeing that blade bent... snow falling... seems someone just plain hit something hidden... hard.

ANYTHING can be abused and destroyed. Without knowing the exact circumstances, all a person can say is WOW.

I bent my first rear blade backwards the very first time that I used it. This was a 680lb 8' Mid West product. A good mid quality implement. Problem is it was built for a 50hp 6000lb tractor, not a 75hp 10,000lb machine.

There are just to many un-known variables to condemn the implement. Based on personal experience and what I've read on various tractor forums, when things like these failures happen, it is almost always due to operator error of some sort.

Just my :2cents: