m59 replacement part

/ m59 replacement part #1  

TWD

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota M59
Where can I find the part # and cost of this part online?

2018-02-10 08.33.15.jpg

retaining bolt came out, and when I dropped the bucket to unload it slipped off, and collided with the attachment are.... :(
yes. this pin has no lube, now is a good time to fix the zerk ;)

/ m59 replacement part #2  
You can press that part straight again or try MESSICKS KUBOTA

/ m59 replacement part #3  
I’d probably just straighten that piece.

/ m59 replacement part
That is first try, but I'm looking for part # and price to have it ready :)
Thanks

/ m59 replacement part #5  
looks like it is part # 7J802-58800 and messicks has it priced at $49.21.

/ m59 replacement part #7  
Thank you for finding that for me.

Ordering a parts manual too ;)

I'm not sure what part that is in your photo or what kind of retaining bolt was in there.
But this is as good a place as any to mention that several M59 owners have reported bending backhoe bucket parts because they were using a lynch-pin to retain the main backhoe bucket pivot pin.
A backhoe bucket is clearly the wrong place to have a lynch-pin retaining a pin. Mine did come that way but I quickly replaced it. You should use a more positive fastener at the backhoe bucket.
rScotty

photo of a lynch-pin or linch pin

/ m59 replacement part
I'm not sure what part that is in your photo or what kind of retaining bolt was in there.
But this is as good a place as any to mention that several M59 owners have reported bending backhoe bucket parts because they were using a lynch-pin to retain the main backhoe bucket pivot pin.
A backhoe bucket is clearly the wrong place to have a lynch-pin retaining a pin. Mine did come that way but I quickly replaced it. You should use a more positive fastener at the backhoe bucket.
rScotty

photo of a lynch-pin or linch pin

Yeah, those came on the bucket 'quick release' iirc quickly replaced with a bolt here on mine after losing it.
The FEL uses bolts from factory on my M59.

Sadly guys, can't bend it back and go. When it came in contact it oblonged the round hole the pin goes in.

I'm also not sure how the zerk in the image works... there's no holes, grooves, etc, to allow the greese to go anywhere.
THe lower pin has the zerk inthe pin and that one is nicely lubed, etc...
Is the zerk in the above image supposed to only lube the sleeve insert between the tractor arm? If so that means the pin gets 0 lube?

I got some more pics as I took it all apart I'll post up with more specifics!

/ m59 replacement part #9  
047249CD-0AA1-4616-AB28-606DC1A9C216.jpeg

Yours looks dry. This is mine on my m62 after a year and 140hr. If this looks messy you don’t want to see my backhoe. I grease every 8hr and use some pretty nasty stuff, but you won’t get much slop over time.

/ m59 replacement part #10  
View attachment 540300

Yours looks dry. This is mine on my m62 after a year and 140hr. If this looks messy you don’t want to see my backhoe. I grease every 8hr and use some pretty nasty stuff, but you won’t get much slop over time.

Yuk...Hershey, that looks like moly-lube.