Kubota B8200HST wont move

/ Kubota B8200HST wont move #1  

rodneyracer

Tractor
Kubota B8200HST
Just brought home a B8200HST that had been sitting outside for a few years. Estate Purchase so I cant ask the past owner about condition. Got it running but it will not move and no hydraulics for 3-point or loader (yes it has the BF300 front loader) I have the operators manual and parts book. Oil level by dip stick under seat shows full. HELP!

/ Kubota B8200HST wont move #2  
Check the hydraulic oil filter(screen) isn't blocked with crap.
Should also have a filter for the tranny I expect, check screen first.
You can also pull the drain plug for a half second and see what flows into a container, nice oil, or sludge!

/ Kubota B8200HST wont move #3  
Check drivelineto the pumps to see if it turns. Then look at the clutch.

/ Kubota B8200HST wont move
PTO turns. Checking screen today. No clue if it is anything like other tractors I have had. Broken collar in one tractor years ago. But that was a regular transmission, not hydrostatic drive.

/ Kubota B8200HST wont move
Pulled screen and cleaned it. Still nothing happening. Enough for today. Plan for tomorrow is, drain the transmission, change filter and clean the screen again, fill with new fluid (my book says Mobil 350 or Exxon Torque 56) see what happens.
There was no "debris" in the screen. When running and put in gear (the Range Selector) and letting the clutch out, there is a small engine RPM change. PTO does work, but I have it in Neutral for these tests.
Thoughts? Suggestions?

/ Kubota B8200HST wont move #6  
Any RPM change when you hit the hst pedal? Rpm change with clutch is normal. The pump for the loader/3pt should be run direct off the engine (RH side below the inj pump. Only thing common for the hst and loader/3pt would be the fluid/filters.