I'll just leave this here

/ I'll just leave this here #11  
...identity crisis...I bet the owner is unsure which bathroom to use.

/ I'll just leave this here #12  
Had he or she painted one side JD green and left the other Kubota orange now that would be interesting. I have both colors in my stable.

/ I'll just leave this here #13  
I've seriously saw a guy that bought a John Deere, that wasn't...

/ I'll just leave this here #14  
Up here we would just assume that Kubota has moss growing on it :hypnodisk:

/ I'll just leave this here #15  
That poor green paint

Brett

/ I'll just leave this here #17  
Have seen a John Deere tractor that was painted entirely in truck bed undercoating. It is used at Winchester Bay on the Oregon Coast by Triangle Oysters for launching their oyster harvesting boat into the water from the beach.

Glad they are using a Deere for this as it would be a waste of a good Kubota to immerse it into the salt water.

David

/ I'll just leave this here #18  
He saw how much the Kubota dealer wanted for Kubota orange.

/ I'll just leave this here #19  
Have seen a John Deere tractor that was painted entirely in truck bed undercoating. It is used at Winchester Bay on the Oregon Coast by Triangle Oysters for launching their oyster harvesting boat into the water from the beach.

Glad they are using a Deere for this as it would be a waste of a good Kubota to immerse it into the salt water.

David

I launch my boat off of the FEL. That way it reaches into the salt water farther to where I don’t really get the tractor wet. Unless we have wind in which case I don’t really put the boat in much.

/ I'll just leave this here #20  
Come on....probably just an Army guy.