Oil filter cross over for BX2350

/ Oil filter cross over for BX2350 #1  

PA-Kubota

Tractor
2008 BX2350
Been a long time since my last visit and things have changed. Now retired, had a stroke in 9/2017 but doing well. That said what are the oil filter cross-over numbers for a BX2350 HH150-32430 I think is the oem number.

thanks

/ Oil filter cross over for BX2350 #2  
I use NAPA 1365. I'll probably get some guff for that, but I can't get Kubota parts locally - more like I don't care to support the local dealer.

Z.

/ Oil filter cross over for BX2350 #3  
A quick search on Google revealed many companies selling the OEM for under $10. I'm not sure an aftermarket would be much cheaper.

The WIX number is a 51365

/ Oil filter cross over for BX2350 #5  
Thanks for the video link David. Good to know about the filter differences.

/ Oil filter cross over for BX2350 #6  
Thanks David. Fortunately my machines are low hours/year and get filters annually. Even so, I'll look into a source for the OEM filters next time around.

[edit] Just ordered from Messick's. About time I set up an account there. Thanks again for the informative video.

regards,
Z.

Last edited:
   / Oil filter cross over for BX2350 #7  
Honda cars uses a nice oil filter made by Filtech. It's a direct cross to 1365. Very nicely made filter costs me about 6 bux.

15400-PLM-A01 or A02 fits almost every Honda and Acura out there. Honda motor company can't be wrong, made in Amurica too! DSCF0557.JPGDSCF0560.JPGDSCF0559.JPGDSCF0558.JPG

/ Oil filter cross over for BX2350 #8  
Thanks David. Fortunately my machines are low hours/year and get filters annually. Even so, I'll look into a source for the OEM filters next time around.

[edit] Just ordered from Messick's. About time I set up an account there. Thanks again for the informative video.

regards,
Z.

Thanks for your business

/ Oil filter cross over for BX2350 #9  
Thanks for your business

You're welcome, and thank you. I emailed a question re drain washers a little bit ago and had an immediate reply from Jeremy. I like the way you do things :)

There are a couple of dealers that I appreciate here in W. Washington - but they're not local. You make an excellent alternate/additional resource.

regards,
Z.

/ Oil filter cross over for BX2350 #10  
When I got my BX2230 back in 2005 I researched the filters and was shocked that most of these cross over filters were used in motorcycle applications and that a motorcycle enthusist had done reviews along with cutting the cans apart and unrolling the paper and it showed the small size of the elements then. Plus never ever use the WIX/NAPA fuel filter 33972 they spec for the application as it is only a 50 micron screen and not diesel filter paper.

David

Attachments

• BXFUEL.png
    BXFUEL.png
    109 KB · Views: 92
  • 33972.gif
    33972.gif
    25.3 KB · Views: 90