3 point hitch loads

/ 3 point hitch loads #1  

fiddlerkelly

Tractor
kubota b2630
i have a kubota B 2630 model . I have never used a 3 point hitch on mine but was planning on building a box to use on the 3 point hitch for when cutting firewood . How much weight can a 3point hitch lift including a box I make for it .

/ 3 point hitch loads #2  
Somewhere around a ton depending on how you have it loaded. On my 1710 I can haul about 3/4 cord of hardwood when it is under 20% moisture. Here is a photo of my "box". It is 48 x 64 at the base.
20170101_171256.jpg

/ 3 point hitch loads #3  
Search engines and owners manuals are your friends! A real quick online search turned up 2139 lbs at the ends of the arms, and 1676 lbs 24"out.

/ 3 point hitch loads #5  
Search engines and owners manuals are your friends! A real quick online search turned up 2139 lbs at the ends of the arms, and 1676 lbs 24"out.

Also reveals that tractor weighs 1786lbs. So OP may want some front end weights if he loads a near ton on the 3 pth. Front end may get a tad light otherwise.

/ 3 point hitch loads #6  
Cheap plan: Three Point Hitch Pallet Forks, pallet, fence around pallet.

/ 3 point hitch loads
Thanks everyone for responding , plan is box big enough for about 1/2 cord of spruce / junipter or dry spruce so I should be save with that. I have a loader bucket on front of tractor so should be ok with the counter weight .

/ 3 point hitch loads
Looked in the owners manuel and had trouble finding that answer, I thought that would be under 3 point hitch section .

/ 3 point hitch loads #9  
Also reveals that tractor weighs 1786lbs. So OP may want some front end weights if he loads a near ton on the 3 pth. Front end may get a tad light otherwise.

Yeah, no way that tractor will carry a ton without front weights. Either the front tires are in the air or the box is in the air, but never both. :)

/ 3 point hitch loads #10  
Thanks everyone for responding , plan is box big enough for about 1/2 cord of spruce / junipter or dry spruce so I should be save with that. I have a loader bucket on front of tractor so should be ok with the counter weight .

whooppss. Should have read down. Yes, with an FEL and possibly weight in the bucket you might pull it off. Or carry it off. :)