3-Point Hitch parts for different models

/ parts for different models #1  

stillatit

Tractor
mf 135, kubota L39TLB
I bought a L39 last week with a familiar problem; the 3 point hitch is missing. Even being new to Kubota it doesn't surprise me how specialized parts can be even on something that is usually pretty standardized on older tractors. What I would like to know is: If you run across used 3 pt kit would you need to part numbers to know if they will fit your model. I have seen ads for B model hitches, but how would you know if they suit L models. Is the dealer my only safe resource?

/ parts for different models #2  
L model tractors have been sold by Kub for at least 30 years. As a start, you'd need to find links designed for L's of the same vintage and chassis size as you L39. The B models are smaller and the links for those would probably not fit. A dealer could probably give you part numbers to look for.

/ parts for different models #3  
An L39 is not that old. I would go on Kubota's site and get the part numbers to compare with any kit or used 3 pt hitch.

/ parts for different models #4  
If you can track down the wholegoods item number, it will be cheaper than buying all the parts individually thru parts. Wholegoods would be a lot cheaper and be all inclusive. Kit versus individual parts.

Wholegoods is sold through the sales department and not parts. You値l need to ask the correct department within your dealership. If the arms from a grand L model fit they offer greater adjustability making implement attachment easier.

Good luck.

/ parts for different models #5  
I believe you need L3961. If so give Hoover Kubota a call they have one for $410.

Please verify this is the correct number for your tractor.

717-768-8231

Good luck!