Kubota B7510 HST Won't Move

/ Kubota B7510 HST Won't Move #1  

TheGolfTech

Tractor
Kubota B7510, John Deere 1070, John Deere 4700, John Deere 4120
We have a B7510 that suddenly stopped moving during use. It will not go forwards or backwards. It makes no noise whatsoever when depressing the HST pedal. All linkages are intact and operational. This tractor is used by teenagers so someone cut off the PTO and H-N-L levers to make it more simple to operate (not happy about this). I am going to replace the filter but I don't have any hope that this is going to work. It definitely seems like the tractor is in neutral, either between two and four wheel drive or between high and low gears. Now I don't know what lever is for high low and which is for the PTO. The fluid level is good, and it is nice and clean. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

/ Kubota B7510 HST Won't Move
Well I found the problem. It was the input shaft going from the engine to the transmission. The spines are completely gone causing it to just sit the instead of spinning. Now I have to figure out how to replace that.

/ Kubota B7510 HST Won't Move #3  
Added in edit: Was typing response to post 1 and OP posted #2 after I posted and didn't realize the 2nd post with root cause.

PTO has nothing to do with it moving, so this is irrelevant to the problem.

If you can see that the H-N-L lever is cut, can you trace where its at and try moving to see if it is in neutral. It doesn't really matter if it is L or H, just so the HST causes it to move.

It's typically helpful to look at the parts diagrams either on Kubota's web site or others such as Messick's. They usually have enough detail to get an idea of what is going on. Not certain if this link will work or not but if it does it will go to Messick's and specifically the drawing for the Range Gear Shift Selector: Kubota B751D (4wd) Parts Diagrams

It appears both levers are available should you want to fix.

Last edited: