Mowing Very Happy With Kubota Customer Service

/ Very Happy With Kubota Customer Service #1  

HillStreet

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2650HST. Kubota Z125S
I have a Kubota Z125S zero turn mower which I really like. It mows great, and is comfortable to operate. I had been having an issue with the mower belt coming off. The Kubota dealer, M-B Tractor in Eliot Maine got involved and they fixed it. The factory was actually involved with a design change that involved a new tension spring and a few other modifications. The factory rep and M-B service manager came to my house to diagnose it. They provided me with a loaner while mine was in the shop. All involved did a wonderful job and the mower operates like a quality Kubota machine. I could not ask for better service anywhere and I am glad to let the industry know that Kubota stands by their equipment. Going forward, I have a lot of confidence in this company and their dealership, very happy.

/ Very Happy With Kubota Customer Service #2  
Dealership stands behind there word :thumbsup:

/ Very Happy With Kubota Customer Service #4  
Good to hear this. The Kubota dealership here is run by a farming family that has been in this area for many generations. I began my "tractor saga" back in '82 with the purchase of an new Ford tractor from this dealership. They have always treated me and any concerns I might have with honesty and fair practices. In 2009 I upgraded to a new Kubota M6040 from this same dealership. Its very comforting to know that after 36+ years - I still get the same great service from the same dealership.

/ Very Happy With Kubota Customer Service #5  
That's really good to hear. MB is owned by a guy who is supposed to be a real piece of work. My local (and his original take-over) has had problems since he bought is.

However, a dealer is more than its owner. Sounds like there are good people working there and Kubota is responsive as expected.

Awesome. Thanks for posting.