Will mowing plug up oil cooler and EGR cooler?

/ Will mowing plug up oil cooler and EGR cooler? #11  
I'm surprised that Kubota hasn't put on a reversible cooling fan option for people that do heavy/dusty mowing applications.

/ Will mowing plug up oil cooler and EGR cooler? #12  
That would be an expensive option.
I'm surprised that Kubota hasn't put on a reversible cooling fan option for people that do heavy/dusty mowing applications.

/ Will mowing plug up oil cooler and EGR cooler? #13  

I expect that they want lots or air flowing over the DPF.

/ Will mowing plug up oil cooler and EGR cooler? #14  
I think reversers only go for a short burst so that probably wouldn't be an issue.

/ Will mowing plug up oil cooler and EGR cooler? #15  

At least on the M7060, the DPF is located atop the engine all the way to the back, close to the cab. The way the fan is shrouded, don't think any air from the fan can blow over the DPF.

/ Will mowing plug up oil cooler and EGR cooler? #16  
At least on the M7060, the DPF is located atop the engine all the way to the back, close to the cab. The way the fan is shrouded, don't think any air from the fan can blow over the DPF.
Same with the DPF on my L4060. I wish there was airflow back there though. My windshield wiper fluid keeps boiling in the lines that almost wrap around the DPF.

/ Will mowing plug up oil cooler and EGR cooler?
Well, as the original poster now I'm curious for sure what the two smaller radiators are in front of the main radiator. I'm pretty certain one cools the hydraulics - non HST versions of the MX will have one less "extra" radiator. I think the other one is an EGR cooler but it could be a standard engine oil cooler. If you look at the exhaust manifold you'll see it's peculiar and has extra lines coming out that aren't "exhaust." Basically, a sub-manifold below the main manifold off the engine.

Those of you with cab tractors have four total "radiators" with the fourth being the A/C condenser.

And as for my original question, yes indeed these extra radiators ahead of the main radiator screen plug up easily and also make cleaning the main radiator much more difficult. When the cores start to plug up, compressed air doesn't work. Garden hose on a cold radiator / engine is all that works. Removing the battery helps.

/ Will mowing plug up oil cooler and EGR cooler? #18  
Same with the DPF on my L4060. I wish there was airflow back there though. My windshield wiper fluid keeps boiling in the lines that almost wrap around the DPF.

Same with the B3350, up close and personal and it gives off some heat.