Will this fit

/ Will this fit #1  

coupman35

Gold Member
Tractor
Now a L4060 had B2650
Am looking for turf tire for my b2650.Founf this are they to big CARLISLE 27X8.50-15NHS - (2) TITAN 41X14.00-20NHS and are they a good mach set for my tractor.

/ Will this fit #2  
What tires do you have now?

You need the same size tire OEM specs or you will screw up your 4wd ratios

/ Will this fit #3  
Need to match the same ratio for the rolling circumference as the tires you are replacing. Wheels must but be designed to accept section width of tire. Every tire has a recommended rim width published by tire manufacturer. If mechanical assist, FWD, all four tires must be in same ratio.

A knowledgeable AG tire dealer would perform the computations for you.

/ Will this fit #4  
Am looking for turf tire for my b2650.Founf this are they to big CARLISLE 27X8.50-15NHS - (2) TITAN 41X14.00-20NHS and are they a good mach set for my tractor.

Good advise above.

If you change from R-1s or R-4s to turfs, you must change all 4 rims and tires to avoid gearing issues. Use only the Kubota recommended tire sizes.

Be advised that not all tire options are compatible with all MMMs and/or tire chains.

SDT

/ Will this fit
fhis is what Kubota said to use b2650 Kubota tractor size 13.6-16 rear and 24x8.5 14

/ Will this fit #6  
Coupman,

I bought new shoes for my ford one year ago from walmart, free shipping. Carlisle turf tires, 4 ply, 13.6 x 16 $250 each.

Purchased replacement rims, used in VG condition from Weaver compact tractor parts in PA. $200/ea. Shipping extra, wheels were boxed.

/ Will this fit #7  
These tires sound like ones for a Grand L tractor and not a B size tractor.

Stock size are 24x8.5-14 for front and 13.6-16 on the rear.

Wholegoods in US is $181 for the fronts and $423 for the rear. This price includes tire and wheel assembly ready to bolt onto your tractor. Order code is ABR8742 and ABR8744 (F&R respectively).

Please note my listing isn't the latest and info and prices can change.

/ Will this fit
The only thing am in Canada .Shipping will be crazy on some thing like that >Am looking for a Canadian dealer

/ Will this fit
OK I found a set of turf tire 24x8.5-14 they are one inch bigger then the one I have on 23x8.5-14.Will this work are it not ok because of the size

/ Will this fit #10  
You can buy a complete set of front and rears mounted on new wheels for under $400 directly from Kubota. You might try calling your dealer. The cost from Kubota might surprise you.