Adding more remotes

/ Adding more remotes #1  

Rowski

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 New Holland TN70DA with 32LC loader, 2000 New Holland 2120 with Curtis cab, 7309 loader
I'm trying to add more remotes on the rear of my tractor. I have on remote already (OE). but need three remotes all together. I have a cab so mounting in a manual spool valve inside is a little tough. My thinking was to use some sort of solenoid valve with toggle switches inside the tractor. I have found plenty of info under tip n tilt threads on manual spool valves but nothing for electrical valves.

Does anybody have any ideas or infromation.

I started a thread under "attachments" with a a diagram on what I think will work. Attachments.

Thanks for the help!

Derek
18-29716-2120.gif

/ Adding more remotes #2  
Most ag dealers have valve splitters available. You didn't say as to what model Kubota you have but you can put up to three on the grand L's We sell the splitters but that will only give you two. The other thought would be to go to hydro electric eliminating your valve and by a three manifold and you would have it done with ample room in your cab as you would only have toggle switches and 18 gauge wire to run.

/ Adding more remotes
It is a NH2120. What is the technical name of the hydro electric valve you are talking about. Thanks

Derek
18-29716-2120.gif

/ Adding more remotes #4  
Derek, I know they must make them. The Harley Landscape rake I have has a 3 solenoid electric valve. It uses the one extra remote setup off the back of my tractor. I have top n tilt and a third valve for the hydraulic rippers. It is this valve with the switch that turns that valve into three valves allowing for 3 more functions from just one. Its works great, I do not know where you would go to find out about it but the rake manufactuer is Glenmac Harley, Rat...

/ Adding more remotes #5  
the name of the company I use is Fasse Valves. I believe they have a web site at www.fasse.com. The unit that I used the triple on was actually on a snow groomer. We have two of them with this setup and they work great. You can actually stack more on but we only needed three so that is wqhat we used. I didn't like the way they originally built the units as they put the valves in the cab and that means all the leaks and such would mean a oily mess. they build different sizes as to the oil flow of the tractor or pumps. It was nice to use as they have manual overrides on the valves so when hooking up we don't have far to go to move it to help make things easier.

/ Adding more remotes #6  
Looks like www.fasse.com has folded. Only parts of the site work and those are for selling the assets!

RCH

/ Adding more remotes #7  
Try "Surplus Center" at 800-488-3107 to order their catalog. They seem to have a wide selection of hydraulic system items and much more at decent prices. I got mine last week...

/ Adding more remotes #8  
Try V&M,INC I got an add on valve assembly from them for a grapple bucket I built it worked great there e-mail address is
vamdm@vandminc.com

/ Adding more remotes #9  
Check out V&M Hydraulic Multiplier. It's electro-over-hydraulic for attachments. It turns a rear outlet into multiple functions.
www.vandminc.com/vmsite/vm

It may be just what you're looking for.

/ Adding more remotes
Thanks for the lead to V&M. I talked to him a couple of weeks ago. Very freindly and knowledgeable guy. The sv series valve is what I looked into. I will need the "3" meaning you get extra 3 remotes. Also you can add on to the block assembly in the future and send the control handle back and he will install the extra switches at no cost. The "3" valve is about $550. This may seem a little high (compared to manual spool valves) but the benefits out weight the price. It is easier to install, less hose needed. All the hoses are "outside" which is safer if you ever have a hyduralic leak. The layout is a lot more flexible (location of valve, etc.).

Thanks for all the help!

Derek
18-29716-2120.gif