New BX product development corroborators wanted

/ New BX product development corroborators wanted #21  
Tractors have an automatic built in tilometer--it's called the Oh-"shucks" scream that's heard when you go over.

Fine tuning adjustments of the screamometer are not available though........

/ New BX product development corroborators wanted #22  
I'd buy a trencher in a heartbeat. A decent, usable trencher would have to dig down at least a foot. To get to that depth, the wheel would have to be probably 30 inches in diameter to allow room for the drive around the axle. That's big! Probably need rear hydraulics to drive it (PTO drive would be difficult to set up, I think).

What's so wrong with the Ditch Witch-style approach? The patents have expired so it's not proprietary any more.

regards,

Mahlon

/ New BX product development corroborators wanted #23  
Just before sunset the wife asked me to move some topsoil from the dumping location on the rear of the property to some flower beds. So last night I'm crusin' along down the trail in the woods with the FEL full o' topsoil with the bucket down low to keep the CG low so's not ta' roll her. Only problem is, a low FEL bucket blocks the danged headlights. SMASH /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Totally creamed a nice redwood bench along the trailside for sittin' & thinkin' /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif So Junkman, how's 'bout some headlights that work when I'm usin' the FEL at night!!!

While you're at it, I'm sure thinkin' an air conditioned cab on my BX would sure be "COOL" /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif . And I can't find a PTO driven generator already mounted on a frame that's got a low enough hp range for my BX either.

Mahlon-the DitchWitch style might work, but it's got so many movin' parts & is so dog-gone heavy. The rotary might be lighter with fewer movin' parts. Here's the Chinese one:

Rotary Trencher