Mowing Mid mower problem

/ Mid mower problem #1  

SootyBob

Tractor
Kubota BX2200
First, Thanks for all the help. This is a great site. I have gotten answers to questions I did not even know to ask yet.
I recieved my 2200 yesterday with mid mower, back blade and FTL. After recieving some good advice here I removed my back blade today. I cannot get my mower height adjustment to move off max. The deck will lower with the 3 point but only to max cut height. The knob feels locked. It did move when I raised it all the way to use the blade. I hope I am just overlooking something stupid. I have tried jigging everything I could think of. I even reviewed the bx and mower instructions.
I hope someone here can tell me to jiggle the whatsit while wiggling the woesit to relieve pressure on the whatever it is!
The lawn is still growing.
TIA,
Bob

/ Mid mower problem #2  
hey sooty,
you answered yer own question. try to move while lowering or raisin the lever. i noticed on mine, trying to adjust while it is lowered didnt budge. lemme know howya made out. in a new bx2200 owner, only got 20 hrs

/ Mid mower problem #3  
hey sooty again,
the FTL is actually FEL Front End Loader. just so ya know.
rich

/ Mid mower problem #4  
Adjust it while the mower is in the full up position, I was instructed to always do this by my dealer with my BX1800 and 60" mower.

/ Mid mower problem #5  
I had this problem as well. When you turn the heigth adjustment, you are actually turning a stepped cam with a detent in it so it doesn't slip off. What you have to do is adjust your mower lift arms to raise the mower a bit higher. With weight on the back, it is helping to raise the mower, and without that extra weight, there isn't the counterbalance to help. Under the right fender, You'll see a rod with a double nut on the end...Loosen the lock nut and tighten by a few turns. This adjustment is in your mower manual (page 10 maybe), and it gives more detail. It's easy to do, it only took me a couple minutes once I figured out how that arrangement works. Once you have it adjusted, you can then move the knob easily when the mower is in full up position.

/ Mid mower problem #6  
If you don't want to adjust the nut as Charliebrn mentioned, you can lift the mower higher by holding your lift lever in the up position. This will bypass the "stop" nut position. The weight of the mower must be off the cam for the knob to turn easy. Hope this helps.

/ Mid mower problem
Sorry for the delay in getting back, but it got busy for a while and I have not been able to play with my BX-Baby for a while.
I talked to my dealer before trying the sugestions here. I did not call him about this problem it just came up in passing. He sugested setting the control for rate of lower to max and then raise all the way. That worked. NOW, the reason i called him was to order a canopy. MY BX-BABY got here on my wifes birthday and she thinks it is hers. In fact after the canopy arrives she told me she would mow while i stay inside and vaccum. Any sugestions for this proplem?