Reverse sticker shock on hydro filter

/ Reverse sticker shock on hydro filter #1  

Von

Veteran Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Kubota B2710
I changed the hydro fluid and filter today on my new to me B2710. When I got the filter I was shocked at the price. On my old B8200 the hydro filter was $32.00 and for the B2710 it was only $4.29. Of corse the Super UDT was $15.00 a gal. so I guess it all works out in the end.
Von

18-30445-von.gif

/ Reverse sticker shock on hydro filter #2  
Von -- One of the things that helped me choose the L3010 over the John Deere 4300 was the price of parts...even though I really liked that 4300! Kubota parts seemed much more reasonable.

Pete

www.GatewayToVermont.com

/ Reverse sticker shock on hydro filter #3  
Von,

I agree... there certainly is no rhyme or reason for some of the ridiculous filter prices being charged from any mfr....

Did the $32. filter have gold lining and your $4. filter...didn't?

If you want to have a cardiac arrest, look over AGCO filter prices...

00003f7adnqqjecb.jpg

/ Reverse sticker shock on hydro filter
John,
Now that you mention it, it was yellow gold in color! I just thought it was paint! Who would have thought that they used real gold! At least the fuel filters are still only $2 bucks. The outer air filter was $23.50.

Von

18-30445-von.gif

/ Reverse sticker shock on hydro filter #5  
Von, did you get a price on the inner air filter?/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif One dealer even told me to not ever change it, but I just couldn't buy that. Shortly after I got my B2710 I ordered a "filter kit" from Carver - one of each filter - for $74.

Bird

/ Reverse sticker shock on hydro filter
Bird,
I didn't get a price on the inner one. It was so clean looking that I figured it would be a waste of money.

Von

18-30445-von.gif

/ Reverse sticker shock on hydro filter #7  
Re: Reverse sticker shock - Kubota Parts Pricing

Von,

I had posted this earlier... Just type in your Kubota Part Number for Pricing or Lookup the entire tractor with the model #... /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Common Kubota Parts Pricing

00003f77zdjqtoyx.jpg