Power beyond outlets.

/ Power beyond outlets. #1  

soarkrebel

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3000DT
On my FEL control valve i see two places that are labeled pb1 and pb2. and then there is a power beyond hose coming from the block at the priority valve to the control valve.
i haven't really messed with or inquired what they are for . they appear to be potential outlets from the valve to another hydro connection.

I was just wondering if anyone has any knowledge of what they are for? i mean the words power beyond leads me to think you could feed something else via the control valve and then of course return through the outlet connection that is in the rear end. using a double return fitting.
anyone know?

oh yeah it's a L3000dt with a lb402 fel.

/ Power beyond outlets. #2  
Some valves, like the Prince for example, have 2 different connections for in/out and pb. This is for different types of connectors. You can only use one of the connectors, not both. I think that is what you are seeing on your loader valve.

Valves in an open center tractor circuit must be connected in series with each other. You cannot just tee off an existing PB hose.

The LA 402 Husco valve has 7 hoses, 4 work port hoses that go to the cylinders and 3 marked IN for high pressure in, OUT for low pressure return to tank, and PB for high pressure out which is commonly called Power Beyond. This PB hose is connected to the next valve in the circuit, usually at the next valve's IN port or it just goes to the loader block to continure the circuit to the 3pt.

/ Power beyond outlets.
Yeah i went out this morning and looked at it again. it appears to be for the valves to move throught there travel. i guess i got an interest in getting a rear remote and didnt pay enough attention. i was real tired from work and just got a brain storm.

I had stopped at my kubota dealer and had got a price of 475 for the rear remote kit. i would sure like to do it cheaper than that.
the guy in parts showed me the parts drawing for it and the kit is just a block that goes between the priority valve and the block for my fel.
I may have to start saving my change if i want one. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Power beyond outlets. #4  
What does that remote consist of? Does it include a 2 or 3 spool valve? What about hoses and fittings? $475 is about right if everything is included.

I put a 3-spool Prince valve on my B2710 for just under $500 and that included everything, hoses, couplers, fittings, valve, hydraulic block, except my labor. See this thread for details.