Hooks on my bucket

/ Hooks on my bucket #1  

astor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota Bx2230
Guys,
I finally had my buddy weld hooks on my bucket. Now I have some painting to do. Has anyone had to pick up a can of Kuobta orange spray paint?? I was wondering how much they get for one. I suppose it must be Kubota brand to match.

Steve

/ Hooks on my bucket #2  
Paint for <font color="orange"> Kubota </font> is about 6 dollars a spray can.
Some TBNer’s have found paint at TSC that matches. Check out this link.
Click Here

/ Hooks on my bucket #3  
Don't know where I bought it, but I wish I did! Only cost a dollar or two...

This is a pretty good match...not exact, but good enough for my taste... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 481966-Almost Kubota Orange.jpg
    481966-Almost Kubota Orange.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 271
   / Hooks on my bucket #4  
Tremclad orange works for me. Perfect match. The only problem with it is that it takes a long time to dry. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Hooks on my bucket #5  
That $6 per can doesn't seem to bad. I touched up my old Scag before I sold it, and Scag orange is about $14 per can, and all the dealers only stock one can.

/ Hooks on my bucket #6  
When my tractor was delivered, the dealer gave me 2 cans of spray paint. The brand name was TEMCO, the color was Allis Chalmers orange. Sounds like a wierd match for a Kubota, but i think it is almost an identical to Kubota orange. I purchased a can of Kubota orange from TSC was close but not as close as the TEMCO paint.

/ Hooks on my bucket #7  
I got a can of Orange from my dealer when I purchased the tractor and tried it on a scratch on my snow blower. It didn't match very well. Now I am going to have to hide that side of the blower until I can get the color to match.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Hooks on my bucket #8  
I bought the Ace Hardware's Allis Chalmers orange in the spray can and it matched perfectly. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Hooks on my bucket
Thanks guys,
I have an Ace Hardwared close, so I will try to findl the Allis Chalmer's Ace brand first. I appreciate the help.

Steve

/ Hooks on my bucket
Allis Chalmers orange is the ticket. A perfect match. Large spray can cost me 3.47. What a deal!