Hydrostat pedal on BX2200- won't move in reverse

/ Hydrostat pedal on BX2200- won't move in reverse #1  

kaz

Tractor
Kubota BX 2200
Hydrostat pedal on BX2200- won\'t move in reverse

Hello,
My BX2200 has 109 hrs. I just got it back from dealer for the 100 hr. service. After 10 minutes of using, the hydrostat pedal will not move. I have no reverse at all and I have to force the pedal foward to move just a little bit. I called dealer and they told me it sounds like the fluid was low, but I checked it and it was fine. It almost seems to me like the pedal is broke or something. Any ideas? I have no leaks of any kind present after tractor sat in garage for 2 days.
Thanks in advance!!!
Mike /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Hydrostat pedal on BX2200- won't move in reverse #2  
Re: Hydrostat pedal on BX2200- won\'t move in reverse

Guess I would look under the seat and trace out the path of the hst rods and see if there is something that is interferring with the pedal and its related rods. Sounds like something is jammed against the controls....

/ Hydrostat pedal on BX2200- won't move in reverse #3  

There is a problem with these, my dealer knew exactly what to fix on it when mine had a similar problem. I believe there was even a notice to the dealers on it.

/ Hydrostat pedal on BX2200- won't move in reverse #4  

Danny-
Thanks for the info. My 2200 is working fine but if the pedal sticks I now have enough info to get the dealer to fix it gratis.

/ Hydrostat pedal on BX2200- won't move in reverse #5  

I too would check the closely around the pedal to make sure nothing is interfering. I've had that happen many times.

--Steve