Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

Default log splitters

I remember recently a post about a 3 point log splitter but I can't seem to find it. I found one that talks about super split but their web site doesn't show any 3 point set ups. I went to a web site called timber wolf but could not get anywhere there either. The post that I am referring to had a web site listed that showed a 3 point set up that the hydraulic pump hooked up to the pto on the tractor so that you didn't need any spare ports on your tractor. It had a video that showed the operation on the tractor as well. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Tractor
    KAMA/TS354C 35HP 4 cyl 4 wheel drive

Default Re: log splitters

Could this be the one?

web page

Tractor
    Kubota BX2200

I kept looking after I posted and found the web page that I was looking for. It was Timberwolfcorp.com Thanks anyway for your help.

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B2910 (Delivery 8/7/03)

Yeah, that timberwolf w 4/way splitter is on my lottery list. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Now I just need to win the **** lottery. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Have a good one,
    Dave