Small Rectangular Turn Signals on B2910 HST - HELP

/ Small Rectangular Turn Signals on B2910 HST - HELP #1  

dmftoy1

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B2910 (Delivery 8/7/03)
I lost the rear cover on one of my turn signals. This is a small rectangular light that is attached to my ROPS and sits outboard of the rops. My dealer gave me the wrong parts list when I ordered mine. (2910 HSD) and I can't find what part # I need to order to replace this taillight lens. (the old one popped off somewhere when I was brush hogging). It's designed to snap off to replace the bulb.

If anyone has the part # I would be willing to buy them a beer anytime they come to my house! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Have a good one,
Dave

/ Small Rectangular Turn Signals on B2910 HST - HELP #2  
They are the same as used on the BX2200.

I lost one two years ago and the dealer did not order the right one the first time, then finally figured out they were the same as used on the BX.

/ Small Rectangular Turn Signals on B2910 HST - HELP #3  
I lost both lenses on one light of my B2910. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
The part # I got was 37410-52730. The price on TractorSmart is $2.30.
I will not loose the lenses again. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
The lights have been removed from the tractor. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Small Rectangular Turn Signals on B2910 HST - HELP
Thanks guys!

/ Small Rectangular Turn Signals on B2910 HST - HELP #5  
<font color="blue"> </font> This is a small rectangular light that is attached to my ROPS and sits outboard of the rops.

the lights on the BX2200 are round, got a replacement at TSC $1.21, but I don't think it would work on a rectangular light. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Small Rectangular Turn Signals on B2910 HST - HELP #6  
the BX22/23 use both styles......

Attachments

• 494582-MVC-008S.JPG
    494582-MVC-008S.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 387
   / Small Rectangular Turn Signals on B2910 HST - HELP #7  
If Henro gives you the part number, one beer will not do. Start with a case. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Not the carryout variety either. Henro only drinks top shelf barley pops.

/ Small Rectangular Turn Signals on B2910 HST - HELP
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If Henro gives you the part number, one beer will not do. Start with a case. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Not the carryout variety either. Henro only drinks top shelf barley pops. )</font>

Ok . . .I just bought a case of Pabst . . .is that good enough?

/ Small Rectangular Turn Signals on B2910 HST - HELP #9  
<font color="blue"> Ok . . .I just bought a case of Pabst . . .is that good enough? </font>

The short answer...maybe if we are on a life raft and no water is available... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

For posterity...I happen to have a part number for the whole assembly...both lenses and the middle part...K2561-62630...Called a lamp, turn signal...

The reason I have it is that my BX2200 came missing one...a bit over a year ago...the dealer gave me one later...still not installed...spare for the B2910 I guess... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

The lens itself would have a different part number I guess. Perhaps that is what Ron referred to. Unfortunately I don't remember...which is about normal these days... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Small Rectangular Turn Signals on B2910 HST - HELP #10  
Bill:

You need to change your signature to:

North of Pgh. on the side of one of numerous hills!!