new L2800

/ new L2800 #1  

vulcan101

Tractor
kubota L2800
ok,i have been lurking on this and the yanmar forum for awhile now and just decided i needed an orange to go with the small apple(ym1700) i have been using the last 3 years.looked at most of the compacts and got down to mahindra 2810,kioti ck30,and the L2800 kubota.all are very nice and would do all the work i care to do around the 28 acre homesite.
really liked the extra weight and the roominess on the mahindra but the long term investment in a tractor made me look at the the kioti ck30.really awsome machine with many bells and whistles however the price really went up compared to the mahindra.
then i found the orange L2800dt.it was all i needed in a work tractor.very comfortable,nice size and seems to have all the power i need personally without going over my budget.
don't get me wrong the others had many features i would have loved to have but i had to rethink the purpose of this tractor for me.remember i have been getting along with a lot less in my dependable 1700,so this is a nice upgrade for me.my dealer on the kubota seem to go out of his way to explain each and every detail to me and threw in a weight bar until i get a loader later.he is in the process of changing the r4s out for r1ags as i wanted the extra traction so he will deliver tuesday next week as he was out of the front ags at the moment.
looks like i will have a sleepless weekend in anticipation of my new orange toy.
thank you guys for the many ideas and recomendations in these forums from experienced tractor people.

/ new L2800 #2  
Vulcan 101, Congratulations on your new L2800. As in The TBN tradition all newbies are requested to post pictures of their new tractors so we can ooooo and ahhhh. Welcome aboard. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ new L2800
thanks txdon,
hope to do that after i receive it next week.before i get it in the mud to play .(lol)

/ new L2800 #4  
I hear what you are saying. I purchased a L3000DT a few years ago. Basic tractor for a good price. It has exceded my expectations and I know your's will also.

Randy