Default hydro pooring out

I am trying to find out whats wrong with my farther-in-laws kubota b1550hds. He is elderly and can,t posably aford to take it to the dealer. the problem is when you fill it full of hydro fluid it gets in the engine which over fills the engine and over flows out a hose in valve cover (i assume this is and over flow for engine oil ) It only takes about 5 mins to completely out of hydro fluid. I called the dealer they said i had a filter stoped up somewhere . I changed one hydro filter but i have no idea where to find others.The manuals have been misplaced .Also i might add the filter i changed was completely caved in on the in side. changing this filter didn't fix it. "HOW CAN HYDRO FLUID GET IN THE ENGINE" THANKS..... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Tractor
    Kubota 2910 HST

Default Re: hydro pooring out

Welcome to TBN. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    The Hydraulic pump is mounted on the engine.
    Pump may have a bad seal that is pumping oil into engine.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    IH 2444

Yep, Ron that is my vote too. A fairly common problem on tractors.

Tractor
    MF 1440-4 PowerShuttle

Like was said, the hydraulic pump is bolted to the front of the engine. There is a seal that is on the shaft in the pump. That seal can go out and cause that problem. It is an easy job to take the pump off and replace the seal. I think that if you can do a oil change, you could change the seal.

thanks, that was the problem.