Loader cost

/ Loader cost #1  

chucko

Veteran Member
Tractor
bx1800
so if you had a bx1800 and were wanting a loader how much shoud you expect to spend?

/ Loader cost #2  
I just paid 2400 for a FEL for my BX1500. Not sure if your 1800 uses the same loader but would guess the price would be in that ball-park.

/ Loader cost #4  
A couple months ago I was curious and asked my dealer the cost to add a loader to my BX2200, and he told me $2,500.

Since I already have a loader on my B2910, I decided to use that money for a trailer (after consulting with members here).

Once you have a loader you will wonder how you ever got along without one... /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Loader cost #5  
I agree with Henro, I can do things now that I could not do before owning the Loader... easily. I can sincerely say that I will own one as long as I am able to use it.....teddydo

/ Loader cost #6  
I did just that this summer. $2100, but I already had a 4-way joystick for a front blade (although they switched it out for a different one).

/ Loader cost #7  
I believe that the loader valve is part of the complete loader package. For this reason, they should have given you the old valve back. I have always been curious to see how the valve is mounted when you don't order the loader, but order the broom, blade, or plow. Might you have any pictures before the loader was installed of the valve? thanks