Veteran Member
    Tractor
    bx1800

Default Loader cost

so if you had a bx1800 and were wanting a loader how much shoud you expect to spend?

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX1500

Default Re: Loader cost

I just paid 2400 for a FEL for my BX1500. Not sure if your 1800 uses the same loader but would guess the price would be in that ball-park.

Probably somewhere around $2500-2700 for new

Tractor
    Kubota B2910, BX2200, Yardman 20HP pos...

A couple months ago I was curious and asked my dealer the cost to add a loader to my BX2200, and he told me $2,500.

Since I already have a loader on my B2910, I decided to use that money for a trailer (after consulting with members here).

Once you have a loader you will wonder how you ever got along without one... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    4330 Kubota, 600 ford

I agree with Henro, I can do things now that I could not do before owning the Loader... easily. I can sincerely say that I will own one as long as I am able to use it.....teddydo

Tractor
    Kubota BX1800

I did just that this summer. $2100, but I already had a 4-way joystick for a front blade (although they switched it out for a different one).

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

I believe that the loader valve is part of the complete loader package. For this reason, they should have given you the old valve back. I have always been curious to see how the valve is mounted when you don't order the loader, but order the broom, blade, or plow. Might you have any pictures before the loader was installed of the valve? thanks