BX23 landscape rake guage wheels? yes or no?

/ BX23 landscape rake guage wheels? yes or no? #11  
Whether you build a set of wheels,or buy a set of wheels,by all means,put them on your rake! I have a 7' Landpride with gauge wheels,and would not be without them. Once the ideal spacer height was found,I have never changed it. To compensate for different rake pressures,I simply change the rake angle with the toplink. Many rake operations are impossible without wheels.

/ BX23 landscape rake guage wheels? yes or no? #12  
Botaman2, what did you find to be the right height?? I have a 6' woods and just got the wheel kit for it $$$$$ but I hope worth it. I was going to install the wheel kit and adjust the rake height on concrete. I was thinking that I will adjust the height so the rake tines just touch the ground. I plan on using the rake for my gravel driveway.

/ BX23 landscape rake guage wheels? yes or no? #13  
I have a 60" LandPride rake for my BX22. Works great. I highly recommend the wheels. I first used the rake without wheels, and like everyone else says, it was impossible to get smooth results. The wheels made all the difference.

/ BX23 landscape rake guage wheels? yes or no? #14  
With the rake level (on concrete etc.) I have about 1" of space under the tines.At this point,one would adjust with the spacers,to achieve a level rake. As I mentioned in the other post,I simply adjust the toplink to raise or lower the tines,after the initial spacer adjustment.To lower the rake shorten the toplink,to raise the rake lengthen the toplink.

/ BX23 landscape rake guage wheels? yes or no? #15  
I would think by lengthing the top link would lower the tines???